Domino's Oregano Spice Mix is why I believe in Magic. NEVER DO I EVER forget to beg for extra sachets whenever I order Pizza. And to swear by the Seven Gods, I add this seasoning to almost everything I cook (while trying to be an actual adult). My favourite foods to add this seasoning are Maggi, Cheese- vegetable Sandwiches and Upma. But, what tops my list of preferences is the delicious Mac and Cheese

The recipe I am going to tell you today is no less than empowering. The best part is that the ingredients are really common and readily available in the market.

Alright, enough waiting— Here's the recipe to My Most Favourite Seasoning and it is as easy, as easy gets. 

DOMINO'S OREGANO SEASONING

• Cook Time:0

• 1 Table Spoon Salt
  • 1 Table Spoon Black Pepper Powder
  • 1/2 Table Spoon Dry Basil Leaves
  • 1/2 Table Spoon Dry Oregano
  • 2 Table Spoon Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 Tea Spoon Rosemary
  • 1/2 Tea Spoon Chilli Powder
tea, herb, coffee
Karan Kapoor

Add all the ingredients— Salt, Black Pepper powder, Basil Leaves, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Rosemary and Chilli powder, in a bowl. Mix well. Make sure the bowl you are using is completely dry.

coffee, chocolate, relish, cinnamon, sweet, condiment, garam masala, herb, cumin
    Ashleigh Monaco

With the help of mortar and pestle coarsely grind the mixture with hand (This is an optional step but it helps in giving a great texture to the seasoning and makes it smooth).

coffee, milk
    Ria Bhargava

Your perfect home made Domino's Oregano is now ready. Store it in an air-tight container so that it can be used later. Keep it in the Refrigerator for longer use. 

#SpoonTip: Consume the oregano within two months. 

So, your life just got a little better. I am pretty sure many of you always wondered why the Oregano Seasoning you bought from the Super Market had something missing. Well, now you know and you know it well.

Spread the word lovely people, Let us make the world— A HELL LOT HAPPIER.