Personally, I'm not a big fan of breakfast. Which is unfortunate, considering breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But one breakfast food I will eat is cereal. That being said, eating the same three types of breakfast cereal every single day gets boring and tasteless really fast. These five recipes using cereal are for those, like me, who hate breakfast food and could use a sweet alternative.

1. Milk and Cereal Smoothie

strawberry, cream, yogurt, milk, sweet
Photo courtesy of Dan Collier

Want an easy and refreshing treat? This smoothie recipe is perfect for you. All you need is some milk, yogurt, and your favorite cereal to make this drink. 

2. Honey Nut Cheerios Snack Bar 

corn, sandwich, grain, cereal
Photo courtesy of Averie Sunshine

These bright and colorful bars are both sweet and easy to make. For those who grab a bar for breakfast or want something on the healthier side, you can't go wrong with these.

3. Samoa Muddy Buddies 

rice
Lily Henein

These Muddy Buddies are chocolate, coconut, and caramel covered Chex cereal. If you love anything chocolate covered, then dive right into this recipe. 

4. Funfetti Breakfast Muffins

doughnut, apple
Lily Henein

Here are some muffins to make your morning both brighter and tastier. This breakfast muffin recipe makes 12 servings, so either share with your friends or keep it all to yourself.  

5. Corn Flakes French Toast

sauce, chicken
Lily Henein

If you love french toast, Corn Flakes, or both, I suggest getting your hands on this awesome Corn Flakes French toast recipe. Crunchy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside makes for an awesome breakfast. 

Whichever recipe you use, you'll have something sweet to look forward to.