This 5 Minute Pizza Grilled Cheese is What Dreams Are Made Of
We all love a classic, delicious grilled cheese sandwich. But sometimes, the plain taste just doesn't make the cut. Perhaps you're looking for a quick snack, or perhaps you're looking for an upgrade to a classic. Whatever the case may be, Pizza Grilled Cheese is here for you.
Pizza Grilled Cheese
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 1
- 2 pieces white bread
- Pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- A dash oregano
1. Take 2 slices of white bread and butter one side of each.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and oregano.
3. Place on piece of bread, butter side down, in a pan on medium heat. Sprinkle cheese mix on top, then layer with slices of pepperoni. Add the second slice of bread on top.
4. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
#SpoonTip: The second side tends to cook faster than the first, so watch closely to avoid burning it.
Looking for more delicious grilled cheese twists? Check out these Spoon Recipes below:
Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese
Oozey Bacon Tomato Grilled Cheese
Caprese Grilled Cheese
French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese