Every year, I go to a 4th of July party with some of my friends. One of my closest friends is vegan, so inevitably she ends up unable to eat many of the delicious foods available. Because of this, I've made her a special something on my own, because being vegan shouldn't stop you from being able to celebrate and eat delicious food while doing so. If you're struggling with some of the same problems, here's a collection of 4th of July vegan dessert recipes that you'll love, whether you're vegan or not. 

1. Fruit Tart

berry, tart, strawberry, sweet, cheesecake, blueberry, cake, chocolate
Natalie Van Brunt

Fruit tarts are perfect for the 4th of July because it's so easy to create the red and blue colors with available fruits. They're also deliciously light and perfect for the summer. 

2. Fourth of July Cupcakes

Everyone loves cupcakes, so they're sure to be a crowd pleaser. They're also super easy to decorate, and you can go as elaborate as you want with the frosting. 

3. Ice Cream Pies

There's no better thing than (vegan) ice cream in the summer, and the pie part makes it super easy for parties. These are a great treat for any summer party, but the red white and blue makes it perfect for the 4th of July. 

4. Strawberry Pie

While I love a strawberry pie at any time of the year, this star decoration makes it perfect for Independence Day. You can try this design with other pie flavors, too. 

5. Flag Cake

This is a classic idea for 4th of July parties, so why not make the cake vegan and let everyone enjoy it? It will taste and look just as good. 

6. Vegan Ice Cream

cream, milk, dairy product, sweet, ice, dairy
Kristine Mahan

Sometimes simple is best. Take this vegan ice cream recipe and make it more exciting in any way you want. You can also just leave it as it is. On hot summer days, no one is going to say no to ice cream. 

7. Cherry Berry Cheesecake

While cheesecake may sound like it's the opposite of vegan, this recipe lets you indulge. Decorate with berries to make this cheesecake perfect as a 4th of July vegan dessert recipe. 

8. Berry Popsicles

Popsicles are wonderfully fresh and a perfect way to keep cool. These are especially great for the kids at 4th of July parties if you prefer to hang with your little cousins or siblings in tow. 

9. Red Velvet Cringle Cookies

Cookies are easy to cook in huge batches and therefore are the ultimate food for big parties. These red velvet cookies have some of the 4th of July colors, too. Add blue sprinkles if you really want to go all out. 

10. Fourth of July Brownies

Add some fudgy perfection to the party favors with these 4th of July brownies. The light toppings go perfectly with the heavier base to create a truly delightful dessert. 

Good 4th of July vegan dessert recipes may not be the easiest to find, but once you do, everyone at the party is going to be so glad they came. They're tasty whether you're vegan or not and are sure to please everyone there even more than the fireworks.