It’s fall again, so that means beautiful leaves, pumpkins, and apples. There’s no better way to celebrate the new saeason than with a variety of apple dishes.

Check out these creative and innovative ways to get the apple dose you need this autumn.

1. Apple Pie Crescent Bites

Photo by Hunter Siegrist

Nothing screams perfect picnic like some hand pies to sweeten up the meal. Do lunch right and add these pies to your repertoire.

2. Apple, Goat Cheese, and Honey Quesadilla

Photo by Danny Schuleman

This combo is something we never thought we’d see in a quesadilla. But yeah, we went there. Check out the sophisticated update on a Mexican fave here.

3. Apple Chickpea Hash

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Who said apples can’t make a savory dish? Add a couple of diced apples to this hash, and you’ve got yourself a super healthy and fast lunch.

4. Brie and Apple Grilled Cheese

Photo by Emily Bloch

There is literally no reason to not make this grilled cheese. Brie, apple, bread, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg. All so good. Make it here.

5. Apple Pie Cups

Photo by Susanna Tuan

It’s like an entire pie but all to yourself (aka much better). Make this cup-sized dessert yourself here.

6. Cinnamon, Apple, and Peanut Butter Breakfast Quinoa

Photo by Sally Zhang

Switch your tired oatmeal breakfast for a fancy-shmancy quinoa breakfast bowl. Get the energy-infused morning-starter here.

7. Apple Brie Pizza

Photo by Jackie Decoster

Yeah, apple and brie is sort of an all-star combination. Taste the great duo in action here.

8. Apple Brown Sugar Edamame

Photo By Shafer Ross

Get a nutritious snack for that lecture in 20 minutes without sacrificing any flavor. Find the recipe here.

9. Apple Baby Pancake

Photo by Amanda Shulman

Ditch those microwavable pancakes, and make them from scratch one morning instead. Get it here.

10. Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potato

Photo by Emily Hu

This is the perfect snack with some unexpected flavor combinations: bacon with apple and sweet potato? Awesome. Give it a try here.

11. Apple Cheddar Pancake Bake

Photo by Sarah Stettin

This sweet and savory pancake will start off your day just right. Make it here.

12. Prosciutto Cream Cheese Apple Toast

Gif by Alvin Zhou

Look out avocado toast, you’ve got some competition in town: prosciutto cream cheese apple toast. Try it here.

13. Apple Cider Doughnuts

Photo by Margaret Weinberg

These are what Ariana Grande was licking. Make it yourself here.

14. Apple Walnut Bars

Photo by Kendra Valkema

It’s like an apple version of a brownie. Get it here.

15. Apple Citrus Quinoa Salad

Photo by Kendra Valkema

This salad just looks hella refreshing, light, and perfect for fall. And that’s why you should make it now. Recipe here.

16. Mini Apple Bites

Photo by Sherry Xiao

Pop these tiny apple pie bites into your mouth for a cool burst of apple flavor on an autumn day. Get it here.

17. Apple Peanut Butter Honey with Almonds

Photo by Alvin Zhou

Another option for the toast fans out there. Give it a try here.

18. Cinnamon Sugar Apple Chips

Photo by Christine Pritula

Later, Lays. These three-ingredient chips will have you snackin’ all day and it’s much healthier than the usual “bag-of-air” alternative. Recipe here.

19. Crockpot Overnight Apple Oatmeal

Photo by Erica Coulter

Cook your breakfast the night before and wake up lazily to an already-made crockpot full of apple oatmeal. Sounds like a good deal. Check it out here.

20. Sea Salt Apple Cider Caramels

Photo by Holly Birchfield

Who wants saltwater taffy when you can get sea salt apple cider caramels? Feast on these chewy sweets here.

21. Apple Crumble Bars

Photo by Emma Delaney

These apple crumble bars just scream fall. Make ’em now.

22. Caramelized Apple Crêpes

Photo by Parisa Soraya

If you close your eyes while eating this crêpe, it’s almost as if you’re chillin’ Seine-side in Paris with the sun shining on your face. So you should obviously make it now here.

23. Apple Tart

Photo by Miguel Ramirez

The secret ingredient is the puffy pastry. Deeeeelish. Make it here.

24. Apple Butter Bars

Photo by Katherine Hunold

With a surprising boxed mix as your base, this plain yellow cake is transformed into an apple-butter creation that will melt like butter in your mouth. Get it here.

25. Fried Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Panini

Photo by Justin Shannin

So you’ve had ham and cheddar a million times, but give it a healthy addition with some apple slices. Bam, lunch. Recipe here.