Mini Eggs will always hold a special place in my heart. When I was in high school, I remember cutting out paper Easter eggs for a student council event, eating Mini Eggs, and accidentally writing "Eastee" instead of Easter on Twitter because I was so hyped up on sugar. Ever since then, I've been called the "Eastee Egg Queen." As the Eastee Egg Queen, I declare these Cadbury Egg recipes to be worthy of you precious chocolate Easter eggs.   

1. Cadbury Creme Egg-Stuffed Donut Holes

People have deep fried some pretty outrageous things, so Cadbury Creme Eggs stuffed into donuts doesn't seem like much of a stretch.

2. Cadbury Egg Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

It's easy to go overboard with chocolate at Easter, so I appreciate that this recipe uses a cookie base as opposed to more chocolate. 

3. Creme Egg Pop Tarts

Pop-Tarts are basically a college student's best friend (along with ramen), so why not add some Creme Eggs? But the real question is: why did we not think of this combination sooner?

4. Mini Egg Cupcakes

cupcake, chocolate, buttercream, cream, cream cheese
Brandon Guild

Wondering what to do with the broken mini eggs? Use them as cupcake toppings in this super simple Cadbury Mini Egg recipe. 

5. Creme Egg Cookie Cups

Many Cadbury Egg recipes exist for mini eggs, but Creme Egg recipes require a bit more creativity due to their unique composition. These thick Cookie Cups are the perfect solution. They also remind me of jelly donuts with the creme filling oozing out. 

6. Easter Egg Phyllo Cups

Can we puh-lease talk about about how cute these little guys are?! The toasted coconut looks exactly like sticks in a real nest. 

7. Coconut-Almond Easter Egg Nests

Another super cute nest creation, but with a chocolate twist. The addition of another classic Easter treat, Peeps, makes these a perfect Easter dessert.

8. Creme Egg Brownies

chocolate, candy, sweet, goody, cake, brownie, cream, pastry, cookie
Tara Zafar

Brownies on their own are great. Brownies with Creme Egg filling? Even better. Creme Egg Brownies with Mini Egg topping? Talk about the ultimate Easter-themed comfort food. 

9. Creme Egg Cheesecake

I have a love-hate relationship with cheesecake. You have to bake it long enough so the cake don't collapse, but not so long that it burns. This recipe, however, is a no-bake cheesecake and takes literally 15 minutes to whip up, because all you need is a blender, fridge, and freezer. 

10. Cadbury Crack

Sweet, salty, and addicting—the perfect combination for any snack. 

#SpoonTip: Out of Saltines? No worries! Experiment with other bases such as graham crackers, pretzels, or any type of cookie.

11. Easter Egg Popcorn

Whoever invented the popcorn ball at Halloween was clearly onto something. Swap out the gummies for mini eggs and voila! A versatile, crowd-pleasing treat. 

12. Creme Egg Party Sandwiches

Here at Spoon, we're always looking for new and creative twists on our childhood favourites. If you loved grilled cheese and/or French toast as a child, then you will adore these Creme egg sandwiches.

13. Creme Egg Cupcakes

Now this is what I call #YolkPorn.

14. No-Bake Mini Egg Cookie Dough Balls

If you struggle in the baking department, no-bake recipes should be your best friend. It's hard to mess these little guys up since there's chocolate involved. 

15. Creme Egg Chocolate Mug Cake

A molten lava Cadbury Creme Egg masterpiece. This reminds me, I never sent a thank you card to the person who invented mug cakes...

16. Cadbury Cheesecake Dip

Top your mug cake with some Mini Egg cheesecake dip. Or just eat it with a spoon.

17. Mini Egg Blondies

If you're feeling overwhelmed with all of the chocolate during Easter, switch it up with these blondies. The blondies melt in your mouth, but the Mini Eggs provide just enough crunch and chocolate to satisfy your cravings. 

18. Mini Egg Pancakes

It's socially acceptable to put chocolate chips in pancakes, so it makes logical sense to add Mini Eggs, right? I think so. These would also taste epic dipped into the Cheesecake recipe from #16.

19. Creme Egg McFlurry

milk, sweet, ice, chocolate, cream, candy
Alex Leav

McFlurries are basically glorified milkshakes and they were the only reason I ever went to McDonald's when I was younger. Now I don't even have to put on real pants to get my McFlurry fix. And there are Creme Eggs involved. Can my life get any better? I don't think so. 

20. Creme Egg Milkshake

When a recipe involves chocolate ice cream and Creme Eggs, you know it's going to be good. This shake is hella sweet if you follow the original recipe to a T, so don't be afraid to pick and choose which sugars you add. 

21. Mini Egg Milkshake

If someone could teach me how to have the patience to make my milkshakes look this gorgeous, I would pay them big money. Seriously, how do you get the Mini Eggs to stick to the side of the glass like that??

22. Cadbury Creme Frappuchino

I love Starbucks Holiday drinks as much as the next girl, but we all know that making your own espresso drinks is much better for your budget. 

Start stocking up on Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs now, and never let another chocolate egg go to waste. These Cadbury Egg recipes will inspire you to incorporate chocolate eggs into all of your favorite dessert—and breakfast—staples.