I wasn't a Girl Scout, but I don't think my 10-year-old self would be able to even express how much she wanted to be one. A program made for girls by girls with a focus on empowerment, Girl Scouts are making history today to create a better world tomorrow. One of their many fundraisers—but definitely their most well known—is selling cookies to power new experiences. With your purchase, you're encouraging the next generation of female entrepreneurs in the most delicious way, but you don't  have to stop there. Take these cookies to the next level by following one of these delicious Girl Scout cookie recipes, categorized by cookie!

Samoas

Samoas-Stuffed Brownies

This is the perfect way to add some flair to your ordinary brownies. Simple ingredients come together to make a sweet and gooey dessert that's guaranteed to blow your friends away. 

No-Bake Samoa Pie

This recipe is definitely for the go-getters, but who wouldn't want to stretch their culinary abilities in making a huge Samoa cookie? The super creamy consistency is guaranteed to complement the Samoa cookie crust. 

Samoa Cookies Millionaire Bars

Really take these cookies to the next level with this recipe! Inspired by Caramel Millionaire Shortbread, Foodness Gracious used the cookies as the crust and topped it with creamy caramel, toasted coconut, and chocolate.

Thin Mints

Grasshopper Pie Cake

This recipe is a twist on the classic Grasshopper Pie. It features mint chocolate cake layers baked on a mint cookie crust, filled with mint cream cheese, cookie filling, and chocolate ganache, and covered with a mint buttercream. If you love chocolate and mint, you'll love this!

Thin Mint Brownies

These peppermint brownies are giving me Starbucks Peppermint Mocha vibes. Super easy to make, super fun to love. This Girl Scout cookie recipe is ready to be your midday and late-night treat.

Thin Mint Ice Cream Popsicles

I just love the idea of a cold, minty treat. These popsicles remind me of paletas, gourmet Mexican ice pops that are super customizable and delicious. Thin mints are legitimately part of the popsicle, as well as stuffed in it.

Tagalongs

Tagalong Cupcakes

Are you obsessed with chocolate and peanut butter? These are the cupcakes for you! Rich chocolate cake topped with peanut butter buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache. And obviously for looks (and tastes), add a Tagalong.

Tagalong Peanut Butter Parfaits

Peanut butter mousse? Count me in. Creamy and fluffy, separated with layers of Tagalong, fudge, and whipped cream layers. Super light and delicious!

Baked Peanut Butter Tagalong Doughnuts

These peanut butter donuts give you all of the Tagalong chocolatey peanut butter deliciousness, but are definitely the healthier choice. Made with whole grains and maple syrup, they're basically muffins disguised as donuts.

Trefoils

Lemon Shortbread Cheesecake

These cookies shine as the sweeter shortbread crust. I love lemon desserts since they tend to be on the lighter side, and the slight tartness is irresistible. 

Savannah Smiles

Savannah Smiles Lemon Streusel Bars

Lemon bars are definitely up there as one of my favorite desserts. Creamy, a bit messy with the powdered sugar, with the Savannah Smiles as the perfect topping crumble.

Girl Scout cookies add the perfect touch to any dessert, and they make for a fantastic snack while you're baking. You're officially ready to get that kitchen skills badge!