Good news for avid pancake lovers: pancakes can officially be eaten for all three meals!

1. Mac & cheese pancakes

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of theblondebuckeye.com

Nothing warms the soul more than mac and cheese, unless it’s in pancake form. Yeah, you heard that correctly. Mac and cheese pancakes do indeed exist and are dying for you to try them.

2. Corn cakes with avocado cream

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of aspicyperspective.com

Craving Mexican for breakfast, lunch or dinner? Ditch the typical dishes for these corn cakes with avocado cream. Anything with avocado is bound to be delicious, anyways.

3. Spaghetti squash and zucchini pancakes with goat cheese and tomato

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of rufflesandtruffles.com

Spaghetti squash isn’t solely meant to take the place of pasta. Instead embrace the Italian essence pancake-style with these spaghetti squash and zucchini pancakes with goat cheese and tomato. Holy yum.

4. Zucchini pancakes with homemade applesauce

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of serenityinthestorm.com

Or nix the spaghetti squash and discover the beauty of a zucchini and apple fusion. You will not be disappointed with these zucchini pancakes with homemade applesauce.

5. Sausage and chive flapjacks

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of yumfoodiefoodie.com

Sausage meet cheese; sausage and cheese, meet pancakes. Ok, now try these sausage and chive flapjacks. 

6. Apple-rosemary pancakes

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of foxeslovelemons.com

Skeptical about this trend? Wade shallowly into the savory pancake waters with these apple-rosemary pancakes.

7. Spinach cheddar pancakes with tomato-orange cream sauce

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of lickmyspoon.com

The sophisticated pancake’s take on the classic tomato soup and grilled cheese combo aka spinach cheddar pancakes with tomato-orange cream sauce. 

8. Ham and cheese pancakes

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of breadetbutter.wordpress.com

Out of bread for your ham and cheese sandwich? No worries. Just use pancakes like this ham and cheese pancake recipe.

9. Mini pepperoni pizza pancakes

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of noblepig.com

Just when you thought the savory pancake trend couldn’t get any better: pizza in pancake form. Because that sounds and looks amazing. And it is. Your mouth is watering at these mini pepperoni pizza pancakes; don’t even lie.

10. Mashed potato pancakes with goat cheese and chives

savory pancakes

Photo courtesy of domesticate-me.com

Everyone say hello to the ultimate savory pancakes and the number one way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers. Try these mashed potato pancakes with goat cheese and chives.