For those of us who celebrate Passover, we understand the excitement of seeing family and friends for the Seders, but also the undeniable dread that comes along with the holiday. Sometimes we just wish we could find an unlimited number of easy Passover recipes to keep up satisfied for the week. Passover is a happy holiday, but why does this celebration mean a restriction on the food we eat?

For those who have never celebrated Passover or even heard about it, for eight days the Jewish people have to keep a strict diet called "Kosher for Passover." We're not allowed to eat Chametz, any foods made with wheat, rye, oat, barley, or spelt that have come into contact with water and been allowed to ferment and rise. We also can't have pork and shellfish. All Kosher for Passover food is prepared in a specific way in separate facilities from other foods. So that means, no bread, no cookies, no pizza, no pasta, and so on. Matzoh it is for eight days!

However, eating on Passover is not as bad as it sounds, as long as you know the right things to make. Here are 10 easy recipes to feed you and all of your friends this Pesach:

1. Matzoh Pizza

Just because pizza dough isn't kosher for Passover, it doesn't mean you can't improvise. Place as many squares of matzo as you want on a large pan, spread over them some tomato sauce, sprinkle on some mozzarella, and pile on all the veggies you want. Stick it in the oven at 375ºF for 10 minutes, and you've got yourself some K for P pizza. 

2. Matzoh Brie

Matzo brie is a slight variation of a Kosher for Passover French toast. Break matzo into little one inch pieces, soak in cool water, dry, mix with eggs, then to the frying pan the matzo goes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper as you please. Make as much or as little as you want. Serve it with maple syrup and you've got yourself an easy, yummy K for P breakfast.

3. Matzoh Ball Soup

This is a classic you can't go through Passover (or life) without. Make the matzo balls first by mixing matzo ball mix with egg and vegetable oil, roll them into 1-inch balls, then drop them into salted boiling water. In another pot, add sliced carrots, shredded chicken, chopped celery, and chopped fresh dill into chicken broth. Once the matzo balls are solidified, transfer them into the broth, serve, and enjoy.

4. Ungar's Gefilte Fish

This easy Passover recipe is one of the simplest and quickest recipes to make all Passover. All you have to do is boil water, unwrap the loaf, and drop it in. I recommend Dr. Praeger's Ungar's Gefilte Fish. Unbeatable. 

5. Charoset

A necessity on the Seder plate and a yummy snack, charoset is something you always want in your fridge during Passover. Mix together peeled and chopped granny smith apples with crushed walnuts, cinnamon, a tiny dash of ginger, and red wine. Make as much as you want and keep your fridge stocked with it all Passover long.

6. Matzoh Caramel Crunch

Melted caramel over crispy matzoh, all covered with melted semi-sweet chocolate. Put it in the oven at 375ºF for 20 minutes, then take out and refrigerate until it hardens. Break apart the matzoh and you've got a whole lot of goodness.

7. Tzimmes

The perfect balance of sweet and sour flavors, Tzimmes is the best side to pair with chicken, brisket, or any meat dish. Chop up carrots, sweet potatoes, and green apples. Put them into a dish. Mix up orange juice, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, and water. Pour the mixture over the chopped veggies and fruit. Cover and bake at 350ºF for an hour. It's that easy.

8. Noodle Kugel

You may be wondering how to make noodle kugel since noodles aren't Kosher for Passover. It turns out that they sell K for P noodles, and they're perfect for this easy Passover recipe. In a pot, stir the cooked noodles in with sugar, raisins, nuts, and a dash of salt, mix eggs well to combine, transfer to a pan, and bake in a 375ºF oven for 55 minutes or until lightly brown. Whoever said a dinner side couldn't double as a dessert?

9. Salmon

Even though it's something you can eat year-round, why deny yourself the delicious taste of honey teriyaki glazed salmon on Passover? All you have to do is marinate a piece of salmon (whatever size you want) with honey and teriyaki sauce and then cook the salmon at 350ºF for half an hour. 

10. Blueberry Muffins

Kosher for Passover blueberry muffins are surprisingly delicious. Switch out flour for cake meal and potato starch, fold that in with blueberries, and add a mixture of sugar, oil, and eggs until blended. Scoop the batter into muffin tins, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top, and then bake at 325ºF for 35-40 minutes. The best thing is that they're pareve, so you can eat them after a meat dinner or with a dairy breakfast!

This year, don't approach Passover cooking (and eating) with fear or dread. With these easy Passover recipes, your family and friends will not only be full, but happy too.