I don't know about you, but I love churros; they're my go-to snack wherever I go—on vacation, at Disney World, even when shopping at Costco. Who doesn't enjoy fried dough strips covered in tons of sugar and cinnamon? If you're hooked on churros like I am, these easy churro recipes will hit the spot. 

1. 4-Ingredient Churro Popcorn

chocolate, sweet, cream, goody, milk, candy, caramel, popcorn, cake
Jina Kim

This literally cannot get any simpler because there are only four ingredients: popcorn, sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips. Make this easy recipe for the perfect movie night. 

2. Nutella-Stuffed Churro Twist

wheat, bread, cereal, pastry, flour
Constance Connolly

You know how I asked who doesn't love churros? Well, who doesn't love Nutella as well? This addictive spread pairs perfectly with any snack, including churros. You can even go one step further and use your own homemade Nutella. Simple and delicious. 

3. Baked Crescent Churros

Everyone knows that Pillsbury dough is super versatile and that you can make a variety of delicious recipes with it. If you have 30 minutes to spare along with a can of dough in your kitchen, try this convenient recipe. 

4. Churro Milkshakes with Dulce De Leche

Milkshakes are getting crazy, and this milkshake is no exception. Try this extremely sweet milkshake, and if you want to kick it up a notch, add in a little coconut rum or tequila.  

5. Chocolate or Nutella-Stuffed Churro Pancakes

I absolutely love breakfast foods, and this just became my new favorite. You might get a morning sugar rush after eating these churro pancakes, but it's totally worth it. 

6. Churro Waffles 

chocolate, cream, cookie, sweet, waffle, cake
Phoebe Melnick

Did I mention that I love breakfast foods? There's nothing better than sweet and crispy waffles drenched in syrup and cinnamon. And if you want to speed up the waffle-making process, just buy pre-packaged waffle mix. 

7. Mini Churro Doughnut Holes 

If you have any leftover Pillsbury dough after making those baked churros, you can create mini churro doughnut holes. This makes it that much easier to stuff all of that cinnamon goodness in your mouth.  

8. Churros Ice Cream Tacos

These churro tacos make for a unique breakfast or dessert. Assembling these is as easy as wrapping whipped cream and fresh fruit in a pancake. 

9. Chocolate Drizzled Churro Crackers

Perfect for any party, chocolate drizzled churro crackers will be devoured in no time. All you need are club crackers, sugar, butter, cinnamon, and white chocolate (or any chocolate you want). If you want to double the churro-flavored fun, whip up some churro cheesecake dip for your crackers. 

10. Churros and Ice Cream 

This will be the most easy and satisfying churro "recipe" ever. Read carefully: buy some churros. Buy your favorite flavor of ice cream. Buy toppings if necessary (which it is always). Then put your churros in your ice cream, and enjoy! 

For the recent churro converts out there, hopefully these easy churro recipes have inspired you to get into the kitchen. Keep a few cans of Pillsbury dough in your freezer from now on, because you'll need them for many of these churro-inspired goodies.