You've invited your friends over to dinner. You made this good-looking dinner, but what's dinner without dessert? You panic because you don't know what to make. You think of serving pre-made cookies and chocolate, although, what's the fun in that?

We got your back. Here's a list of 10 easy desserts that you can make for your friends so you can look classy AF.

10. Braided Nutella Bread

sweet, pastry, cake, churros, chocolate
Eileen Wang

Because you know, anything that looks braided looks beautiful—especially when it's combined with hazelnut chocolate goodness. 

9. Momofuku Cake Truffles 

I mean, these are microwavable Momofuku Cake Truffles. They look identical to the original without paying the price tag. Your friends will even be impressed and think it's the real thing. You go, Glen Coco. 

8. PB&J Banana Bread

chocolate, cake
Alvin Zhou

Can I just say it's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY AND BANANA TIME? This is the perfect comfort food dessert when you and your friends are trying make it through the cold winters—and your friends will even think it's their mom's home cooking.

7. Chocolate-Covered Strawberries

chocolate, sweet, candy, cream, strawberry
Morgan Goldberg

This is as OG as it gets. A two-ingredient dessert that's a classic to all. You can make as much as you want and save it for later for the times you want a healthy and easy snack. You can even substitute the chocolate with dark chocolate for an extra bite. 

6. Apple Cinnamon Crisp

sweet, apple, vegetable
Maggie Gorman

You can make these individual apple crisps for your friends for those autumn and fall nights. Your friends will be ooing and awwing over this yummy dessert. And if you pair it with ice cream, it's perfect. 

5. Ghiradelli Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars 

chocolate, butter, peanut butter, milk, cheesecake, fudge, cake, cream, peanut
Hunter Siegrist
What's not to love? Peanut butter and chocolate together will get your friends begging for more of this combination. And what's awesome about this easy dessert is that you can make intricate fancy designs in the chocolate to make it look even fancier. 

4. Chocolate, Donut Nutella and Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich

ice cream, cream, ice, chocolate, cookie, sandwich
Bernard Wen

Your friends will be thinking you're going to serve a plain old ice cream cookie sandwich—oh, how they don't know. Whip up a batch of these hip desserts and your friends will be praising you as the master of desserts. Also a plus, no baking required!

3. Coconut Macaroons

Not only are these coconut macaroons easy to make, but it's also gluten-free. So for all your friends who maybe want to lay off the gluten, this is a great alternative that both tastes good and looks great. 

2. Honey Ricotta Toast

strawberry, cream, sweet, berry, toast, cake, pastry, jam, dairy product
Bernard Wen

Definitely on the edgier side of savory toast, this dessert will make you look amazing since you know that ricotta cheese and strawberries make a perfect pair. And since you can make art out of a piece of toast, you will be soon known as the Mona Lisa of desserts. 

1. Molten Chocolate Lava Cake

chocolate, brownie, cream
Katya Simkhovich

This is the best-of-the-best desserts and it only takes 30 minutes to make—I call that a steal. When your friends see the oozing goodness of the molten chocolate lava dripping from the side of the cake, it will be hard for them to resist this damn good delicacy. 

These desserts are not only beautiful but very easy to make. So the next time you have a gathering at your place or need to bring a dessert over to a potluck, just remember, your desserts will be the talk of the night and don't you forget it.