In all honesty, I have never been a big fan of Peeps, but after looking over all of these recipes, I cannot wait to get my hands on some and start baking. If you're like me and have never liked them that much, I'm thinking you'll have a change of heart once you try these Peeps desserts.

Peeps Infused Cookies 

This super quick and simple recipe is a mix of fluffy marshmallows and chocolate chips. Sounds like an awesome combination to me. 

Peeps Popcorn

Mix some peeps, white chocolate, and popcorn, and you get a beautiful bag of colorful popcorn. It may get messy, but it's worth it. 

Peeps Pie

This pretty Peep pie features chocolate, peeps whipped cream, and a graham cracker crust. So basically, it's like a giant s'mores in pie form which means you won't need to use an oven for this recipe.  

Peeps Cake

With this recipe, you can make the cake any flavor you want and have the creative freedom to decorate it any way you want. 

Peeps Milkshake

Personally, I'm down for a milkshake any day, any time, so I am about ready to start making this. What's better than ice-cream, whipped cream, and a fancy milkshake glass? 

Chocolate-Dipped Peeps

Like many others, my favorite dessert is chocolate. So why not dip Peeps into your choice of milk, dark, or white chocolate? You can also add some sprinkles to make them more festive. 

Peeps Jello Cups

Not only are these jello cups pretty cute, they're also super easy to make.  

Peeps Brownies

This recipe gives you an ooey gooey pile of chocolate and a mesh of pretty colors. How can you resist? 

Peeps S'mores

See all of this sugary marshmallow goodness? It is extremely easy to make and it's basically s'mores, but just more colorful. 

After looking through these recipes, I hope you find one you like. If you don't like Peeps on their own, you're bound to like them in one of these treats. Happy baking, y'all.