A meal time seemingly created just for college students, brunch is the perfect time to piece together the events of the previous night with friends.

Choose from pancakes, eggs, french toast, fruit and so much more. I mean, who doesn't like breakfast food in the middle of the day?

There is a scientific reason why we enjoy this mid-morning meal. While there are many restaurants in College Park, here are a few that have the best late-night hours and weekend deals, and some tips for a homemade brunch for when you don't feel like going out:

Terrapin’s Turf

A photo posted by TURF (@terrapinsturf) on

Offering brunch deals on Sunday’s, Terrapin’s Turf has seating available inside and outside, giving ample space for enjoying a meal. They offer a brunch menu as well as their regular menu during their Sunday hours, open from 11 am to 4 pm.

On their brunch menu, they offer pancakes, eggs and other breakfast basics. They also offer $10 bottomless mimosas with a meal or $15 bottomless mimosas without the purchase of food.

College Park Diner

toast, coffee, bacon
Cara Newcomer

The College Park Diner is open Sunday through Saturday, 24 hours a day. During the weekdays only, they offer a breakfast special which include pancakes, eggs and bacon for $5.

They also offer menu options that include hash browns, French toast, omelets, biscuits and gravy and much more. Come to this quaint diner to get the “local diner” feel.

They also have an open kitchen, where you can see your meal being made if you choose to sit at the bar.

Maybe even branch out on your own and make fruit-filled parfait pancakes. 

RJ Bentley's

A photo posted by RJ Bentley's (@rj_bentleys) on

Bentley’s offers Sunday brunch from 11 am to 2 pm with a specialized menu. The menu includes different styles of eggs benedict, French toast, cream chipped beef, omelets and gourmet waffles.

Their breakfast entrees are served with homemade hash browns, fresh fruit and homemade muffins. They also have mimosas available to order.

Or maybe try your own breakfast sliders with these recipes.

Looney's Pub

A photo posted by CP Looneys (@cplooneys) on

Brunch at Looney’s is served on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm only on days that aren’t university game days. They offer drink specials that include bottomless $12 drinks with the purchase of a brunch menu item, $10 mimosa pitchers and $4 Bloody Marys.

Their brunch menu includes breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, eggs benedict and omelets. They also have a variety of styles of tater-tots and two specialty entrees called “The Hangover” and “Terp Attack.” The sides include bacon, sausage, ham, and toast.

Or try getting a little adventurous and make your own omelette in a mug.

Denny's

A photo posted by dennysdiner (@dennysdiner) on

"America's Diner" is always the classic place to order breakfast foods, is open 24 hours daily and serves breakfast all day. Get classic buttermilk pancakes and bacon for brunch or maybe try choose to try french toast in the middle of the day.

Denny's also offer customers the choice to sign up for a loyalty program to get rewards from your purchases.

Try spicing up your own brunch with this bacon recipe.