No shame, I can eat s'mores for days during the summertime. The mix of graham cracker, marshmallow, and chocolate is like no other, and all the different ways you can upgrade the summer time sweet? Insane.

NYC is no stranger to the insane s'mores trend, either. From frozen s'mores to churro s'mores, you can easily get your s'more fix with a next-level version of the campfire sandwich.

So where can you find these insane s'more desserts in NYC? Let me tell you s'more.

Domnique Ansel Bakery

You've definitely seen Dominique Ansel's frozen s'mores on your IG feed. Rather than your traditional campfire s'more, the bakery takes a honey marshmallow and wraps it around Tahitian vanilla ice cream with chocolate wafer crisps. But the camp nostalgia isn't completely forgotten; the s'more is served on a smoked willow wood branch, a classic essential for marshmallow toasting.

Location: 189 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012

The Smith

Desserts are cuter in mason jars, don't you think? At The Smith, you can eat s'mores by the spoonful with S'mores in a Jar, filled with chocolate pudding, graham cracker crumble, toasted marshmallow, and a dark chocolate crunch bar. Talk about #campfirechic.

Location: Multiple locations

Boqueria

Disneyland isn't the only place winning the churro game. This tapas bar serves toasted marshmallow and chocolate sandwiched between two churro cookies lightly dusted with cinnamon sugar. Granted, there's no graham cracker, but at least you can get a sweet Instagraham of the the dessert. (See what I did there?)

Location: Multiple locations

Sherry B Dessert Studio

And you thought s'mores were only bite-size. Sherry B Dessert Studio makes literal GIANT s'mores, with each s'more being the equivalent of 10 regular-size ones. I'd recommend sharing one of these with a few friends, but if you think you could eat one by yourself? Definitely go for it.

Location: 643 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014

Surely, summer isn't complete without s'mores, no matter what form they come in. NYC just happens to be the hub for insane versions of the dessert, and if you find yourself there this summer, there's no reason not to try all the insane s'more options.