When you think of egg rolls you might imagine ones filled with shredded cabbage and some type of meat that are typically found at your local Chinese restaurant. Eggroll Cafe begs to differ. They are successfully redefining the typical egg roll and with 20 different varieties of egg rolls, this popular cafe will never bore you. Students from UMASS Lowell luckily have this unique egg roll joint right down the street from their campus. Read on to find out about the hot spot for the best egg rolls in Lowell and start texting your friends who go to UML to plan a visit. 

The Egg Rolls 

Eggroll Cafe has five categories of egg rolls: Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Pork, and Vegetarian.

Their chicken options include Buffalo Chicken, Southwestern, Chicken Basil, Singapore, and Curry Chicken, and all but the Chicken Basil have a little kick to them. One of my favorites from when I visited Eggroll Cafe was the Chicken Basil egg roll which was perfectly cooked and had a lot of filling, exceeding my expectations.   

The beef egg rolls include Cheeseburger, Steak & Cheese, Steak Fajita, and Taco. If you're looking for something spicier, stick to the Steak Fajita and Taco. 

Their two seafood options are the most popular as Crab Rangoon is the cafe's top seller while the Shrimp egg roll is another favorite.

The pork egg rolls have many varieties as you can choose from Classic, Pizza, Bacon Egg & Cheese, Peking, Sausage Egg & Cheese.

Last but not least the vegetarian options include Broccoli & Cheese, Spinach & Feta, Samosa, and Veggie. If this wasn't enough to convince you these are the best egg rolls in Lowell, maybe the following will help. 

The Price

sweet, money, coins, cash, us dollars, currency
Anna Arteaga

One order of egg rolls is $3.50 and comes with one egg roll cut in half and served in a basket with marinara sauce. Two egg rolls comes out to $5.99, and three is $7.99. Eggroll Cafe also caters to larger parties as they offer and Eggroll Platter which comes with 16 egg rolls. You can choose up to 4 different egg roll flavors while the egg rolls are conveniently cut in half and served with four different dipping sauces. The Eggroll Platter is $23.

Other Food & Drinks

milk, milkshake, cream, coffee, smoothie, yogurt, ice
Omair Gill

While this Lowell cafe specializes in egg rolls, they also sell  salads, soups, snacks, entrees, and dessert egg rolls. With options such as Thai Green Curry Chicken, Edamame, and Chicken Fried Rice you really cannot go wrong. Another plus is that the bubble tea menu is almost as extensive as the egg roll menu. Fruit juice bubble tea, milk bubble tea, and bubble slushes are all sold here. They have fun flavors like Passion Fruit, Honeydew, Coconut, and Kiwi as well as staple flavors such as Coffee, Raspberry, and Mango. A small bubble tea goes for either $3.75 or $4.25 while the large is between $4 and $4.50 depending on what type of bubble tea you order. 

As you can see, Eggroll Cafe in Lowell is not to be missed. With a wide variety of egg rolls, bubble tea, and other food, you could go here every week and never get bored. Before you know It, you'll soon be taking everyone you know here to get the best egg rolls in Lowell!