Debut: Mozelle's Fresh Southern Bistro 

This country album calls for some delicious Southern food. Try Mozelle's fried pickles or Mac and Cheese.

Fearless: The Porch

We get it, everyone loves you. And for some very good reasons. Along with the lively atmosphere, the Porch has food for almost everyone. Just like how Fearless has songs for everyone!

Speak Now: Bernadin's

Classy, upscale, and often forgotten about, Bernadin's is the perfect atmosphere for a Speak Now fan. Try sitting in their spectacular outdoor dining area.

Red: Dioli's Market

Maybe it's a hot take, but there is nothing more comforting than a tasty Italian sandwich paired with a pastry. And Red perfectly matches this vibe. Don't believe me? Go try it. You won't regret it.

1989: Taco Mama 

A fun favorite album calls for a fun restaurant. Taco Mama is the perfect place to partake in bubbly chatter with friends. With a side of delicious tacos of course!

Reputation: Cugino Forno

If you love Reputation, then you'll love the cool, dark interior inside of Cugino Forno. Don't worry, you won't see any snakes inside. You'll only be greeted with their mouth-watering pizza. 

Lover: Bobby Boy Bake Shop

If this loving and sweet album is your favorite, then Bobby Boy Bake Shop is perfect spot to eat for you. Their pastries are to die for.

Folklore: The Graylyn Estate

Something about Folklore screams dining at the Graylyn Estate. Maybe its how The Last Great American Dynasty is reminiscent of this large estate-turned-hotel. Or not. Either way the food is incredible!

Evermore: Theodore's 

For lover's of Taylor Swift's most recent album I would recommend trying Winston-Salem's latest restaurant, Theodore's, located in Reynolda Village. (P.S. it's owned by the same people who own Dough Joe's!)

Liked this article? Checkout this one on 14 Food Facts You Never Knew About Taylor Swift.