So, you're hungry and you've got deacon dollars to spend but you can't decide where to eat next. We've all been there. But, you have a subconscious decision maker to fall back on in these moments. Your zodiac sign tells you all you need to know about your personality and even where to eat. So, sit back, relax, and let astrology decide where to eat at Wake Forest based on your zodiac sign.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

pasta, spaghetti
Katherine Richter

The result is North Pit.

Since you're the biggest planner of the horoscope family, maybe even more so than Virgo, you're all about the power of structure and long-term goals. North Pit is perfect for you because this dining hall is always clean, orderly, and dependable. And since you're a long-term goal sort of guy or gal, you won't even have to worry about that pasta line time commitment.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

bread, vegetable, meat, sandwich
Tarika Narain

Where to eat at Wake Forest based on these birthdays? Forest Greens.

You have an inventive mind that thrives on the whole "when life gives you lemons" thing because when it comes to you, you can make lemonade, lemon bars, and lemon cake all from the same batch. You love to take what you're given and mix it up, which is why Forest Greens is the place for you. Sandwich, salad, or smoothie, you'll never get bored. 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

cheese, omelet, vegetable, tomato, sauce, pizza, crust, meat

The winner is the Pit.

You're kind of a dreamer and don't really want to settle on one genre of food for your next meal. You would rather pile up your plate with all the flavors the world has to offer. Your vivid imagination and artistic tendencies will lead you to create the most fantastical cuisines that the average student would balk at. The omelette station variety and tiny empty bowls are a challenge you simply can't resist. So when wondering where to eat at Wake Forest, those of the pisces family should head over to the Pit because it's everything you could ask for and more.

Aries (March 21 - April 19) 

tacos, beans
Alexis Metzgar

Moe's

You're the pioneer, trail blazing type, so it makes sense that your taste buds would lead you somewhere with lots of spice and room to mix and match. You may not think that Moe's is much of an adventurous move, but if you're gonna order the steak there, you're living on the edge. 

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

sandwich, french fries, chips, cheese, burger, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, fries, buns
dena dianati

Shorty's

Watch out world because you are persistent beyond compare. The hour long wait at Shorty's has nothing on you. You want those Old Gold chicken tenders and you're gonna get them... even if you have to push back your Friday night plans.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

hands, foot long, sub, sandwhich, subway, six inch
Sam Jesner

Subway 

You are the most versatile and collaborative of all the signs, so Subway's a given. You want to mix, match, and experiment to your heart's content, which pairs perfectly with Subway's variety of toppings. However, you're also an extremely quick thinker, so no matter how much pressure the line puts on you, you'll be able to make a totally edible decision. 

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

avocado, toast, cheese, bread
Mia Edelson

Village Juice

You are nurturing and understanding, so Village Juice is the place for you. You can get in touch with your body and the ultimate nurturer: Mother Earth. You will love eating healthy food that truly fuels your day. Also, since you're so understanding, you won’t mind the wait for your avocado toast. 

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

wine
Elizabeth Layman

Magnolia Room

To be honest, you're kind of a drama queen on paper. But, why fight it? Climb up that brick to the Magnolia Room where the touches of elegance make you forget about the Pit. So go on, those cloth tablecloths and a sweeping view of your campus are waiting.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

cream, milk, ice, strawberry, milkshake, cocktail, sweet
MacKenzie Taylor

Chick-fil-A

You are logical and hate disorder, so on a college campus, Chick-fil-A is your best bet. They run like a well-oiled machine and no one dares to walk up to the counter and not know their order. This is the best example of where to eat at Wake Forest for anyone who loves a reliably quick cook time. You go, you order, and you eat all within 5 minutes or so, which makes tons of sense for Virgos.

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

chicken, meat, sweet, vegetable, seafood
Alex Waxenbaum

Zick's

You are all about balance in your life and you'll certainly find that at Zick's. They cover all the major food groups: pizza, wings, mozzarella sticks, and pizza that comes in a one-of-a-kind oblong shape. Oh, and salad, but who even orders that? But if you're a Libra, you can and would since you're all about a balanced life.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

coffee, milk, tea, beer
Sarah Yanofsky

Starbucks

You are the most intense and focused of all the horoscopes, so that probably translates to being a coffee drinker. Let's be honest here, that focus is probably due to a healthy amount of caffeine. Lucky for you, there are two Starbucks locations on campus, so your fuel is always ready to go. 

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

sushi, seafood, avocado, rice, salmon, wasabi, fish, shrimp, tuna, eel, nori, cucumber, ginger, crab, roll, sushi roll, California roll, Take Out
Caroline Ingalls

Hissho Sushi

You are the adventurer of the horoscope wheel, and have no problem going off the beaten path to try something new. Since Hissho Sushi is the newest restaurant on campus and a lot of students are a little too hesitant to try it, this is definitely the place for you. Try the curry or the sushi platters that have more variety than the regular P.O.D. sushi. My personal favorite? The chicken and noodles. So, go for it and get the word out there that there is nothing to fear from trying something new.

Luckily Wake Forest University has tons of food options for all days of the year, and for those born on all different days of the year. While Zodiac signs might not seem related to food, they tell you a lot about yourself. So, check out where to eat at Wake Forest based on what your sign tells you.