Trader Joe’s is known for their fresh produce, unique snacks and most importantly, their wide selection of frozen desserts. Having dessert items in your freezer is necessary for those inevitable late night sweet cravings. Look out for these five Trader Joe's frozen treats next time you find yourself roaming the aisles of your local store.  

1. Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches 

The Trader Joe’s Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches are by far my favorite item on this list. These sweet treats definitely won’t disappoint. Featuring two chocolate chip cookies, stuffed with vanilla ice cream and rolled in mini chocolate chips, this dessert will never fail to satisfy your dessert desires. Trader Joe’s is almost always fully stocked with these delicious ice cream sandwiches, making them hard to pass up. 

Maya Arie

2. Mini Mint Ice Cream Mouthfuls 

If you love mint chocolate chip ice cream as much as I do, these Mini Mint Ice Cream Mouthfuls are a must. The miniature ice cream sandwiches are perfect for a sweet snack. These treats have the perfect ratio of cookie to ice cream. The cookies remind me of Oreos, but I would argue that they are even better. The ice cream delights are as delicious as they look, and the generous package of 12 will surely last you a long time. 

Maya Arie

3. Mochi 

I will admit that I was not a mochi fan prior to trying them from Trader Joe’s. The Trader Joe’s mochi is so delicious and comes in many different flavors to choose from, ranging from classic flavors like vanilla to more adventures ones like green tea.  These flavors are all as mouth-watering as they sound. Chewy on the outside and super creamy on the inside, this unique mochi combination poses as the perfect dessert. My personal favorite is strawberry, because it is refreshing and sweet all at the same time. 

4. Mini Ice Cream Cones 

One of my other favorites out of these Trader Joe’s frozen treats are the mini ice cream cones - so incredibly cute and tasty! They'll satisfy any of your preferences and moods. Feeling something more plain? Indulge in the vanilla. Want something rich? Try the double chocolate. The cones are coated in a smooth luscious chocolate, and have a perfect balance between crunch and creaminess. My favorite part of these cones is the section of chocolate at the bottom. This chocolatey surprise kicks the overall ice cream experience up several notches.

5. Ice Cream Pints 

Last, but certainly not least, don't even think about skipping the Trader Joe’s Ice Cream brand. These pints of ice cream are delicious, extremely creamy and flavorful all in one pint. The most well-known flavor is the cookie butter, but all of them are equally amazing. Although I was skeptical to eat mint chocolate chip ice cream that was white, this one really surprised me. You won't want to skip out on these luxurious ice cream pints. 

Maya Arie

Having tried all of the Trader Joe's treats listed above, I can promise that they won't disappoint. Pick one and try it! They're all so tasty, it will be hard to choose your favorite.