Have you ever walked through a grocery store in the city, seen Tipsy Scoop containers next to your favorite ice cream, and thought, "What is that? I should give it a try." Well now it will be easier than ever because Tipsy Scoop is finally getting its own retail space—and right after we find out ice cream for breakfast is good for you.

Joining a list of long-time-coming storefronts such as  and New Territories, Tipsy Scoop Barlour will be opening its doors in Manhattan sometime early spring. As if we didn't already want winter to go away.

You may have gotten a chance to sample some of their amazing treats at summer festivals like Hester Street Fair's Ice Cream Day, but if you haven't, here's some background on the ice cream that will be swimming all over your Insta-feed this summer.

Tipsy Scoop blends small batch ice cream with custom liquor and spirits, making an ice cream that is about as high in alcohol content as beer—which means you'll need an ID to get into this treat shop. By the way, an ice cream store that cards? Is there any better way to simultaneously feel like you're adulting and still feel like a kid?

They have seasonal flavors like March's "The Boiler Maker," which includes chocolate ice cream made with Guinness and Whiskey, and "Irish Coffee," which is coffee ice cream spiked with Irish Whiskey and coffee liqueur. And their classic flavors are just as whimsical.

In stores now are flavors like Red Velvet Martini, Dark Chocolate Whiskey Salted Caramel (a favorite of mine), "Hot" Buttered Rum, and Vanilla Bean Bourbon, among others.

The company also offers Ice Cream Sandwiches and Boozy Ice Cream Cake, so I wouldn't be surprised if those too are on the menu at the storefront, which will be found at 217 East 26th Street in Kips Bay sometime in May. They say it will be like a bar and ice cream shop combined. Need I say more?

If you can't wait until May, be sure to find them in one of many Manhattan grocery stores like Whole Foods or Gristedes, or order on their website where you can even customize your labels for a special occasion.

Be sure to mark your calendars so you can be one of the first in line. I promise this won't be a secret for long.

Frosé is so last year.