For every Audrey Hepburn fan who remembers her fondly as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's, there is a special treat coming your way. Every fan of Hepburn's most iconic movie remembers the scene in which she stands outside of Tiffany and Co. eating a croissant, wearing a black dress and pearls. Now, you can make this magic movie moment a reality. The Blue Box Café opened on November 10th at the famous Tiffany and Co. on Fifth Avenue. 

The Location

The café is part of the newly renovated fourth floor of Tiffany and Co., which features not only the restaurant, but also the company's luxury home and accessories collection. The experience is meant to feel as if you're dining inside of a Tiffany's box, and the decor certainly shows that. The walls, plates, and and chairs are all bathed in the perfect shade of Tiffany Blue. Then, instead of having art on the walls, there are mini versions of the famous Tiffany's windows that can be seen from the street on Fifth Avenue. 

The Menu

The café will operate on a seasonal menu; for lunch, that menu costs $39 and includes a starter and main course. However, if you're looking for a more classic Breakfast at Tiffany's type of experience, you can order coffee and a croissant for $29. Of course, this also comes with a choice of avocado toast, truffled eggs, or a smoked salmon bagel as an accompaniment. If you really want the full experience, you can also purchase a small Tiffany and Co. Box cake with blue icing and a white confectionary bow for the price of $36. 

In Conclusion

Although it is pricy, the Blue Box Café is a bucket list experience that can help anyone fulfill their dreams of becoming Audrey Hepburn. So if you could please excuse me, I am going to dust off my black dress and pearls and head right over to 727 Fifth Avenue.