Fall has arrived, and you know what that means: pumpkin spice. Fortunately, WashU doesn't fool around when it comes to seasonal eats and getting into the fall spirit, which means your pumpkin fix is available all over campus anytime, just waiting for you. Because the cool weather and pumpkin-flavored everything are what make fall my favorite season, I decided to go on a little hunt, scouring the dining options all across campus and picking out my favorite pumpkin treat offerings. I'm pleased with what I found, so I decided I had to share my findings with you.

From a quick breakfast fix to an after dinner treat, the following list (and WashU) have what you need. Here are a few of my favorite available seasonal eats and where on campus you can find them. Get in the festive mood with the WashU community in the most enjoyable way possible—with food.

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats

Hannah Hirsch

You can make your own pumpkin pie, or better yet, why not just pick up a cup of pumpkin pie overnight oats right on campus? These seasonally appropriate pumpkin pie overnight oats can be found at any campus café for $3.55, and, for those living on the South 40, these oats are also conveniently available at Paws & Go. The oats are particularly special relative to those offered throughout every season because there's an added crumble topping that you can mix in yourself. I like to think of the topping as the crust portion of the pie, while the pumpkin-flavored oatmeal itself is the filling. Mixed together and with my eyes closed, I was definitely convinced I was eating pumpkin pie.

These oats make for the perfect on-the-go breakfast or even a snack, especially during fall festivities when you're craving something a bit sweeter than a boring bowl of flavorless oats.

Pumpkin Scone

Hannah Hirsch

One of the few pumpkin-based pastries offered at the many cafés across campus is the pumpkin scone. It’s time to put aside the classic chocolate chip flavor we all know and love (just for now), and try some new seasonal eats. For $2.50, you can have a nice dessert, breakfast pastry, or snack. Even for a girl who usually doesn't go for the scone when presented with a whole case of desserts, I was pleasantly surprised by the moist texture and hint of spice in the pumpkin scone, and I would definitely choose it again. I paired my scone with a nice cup of hot coffee, which I would definitely recommend as the weather turns crisp this fall.

Pumpkin Pie Bar

Hannah Hirsch

Another baked good to take advantage of this season is the pumpkin pie bar, which can be found at any campus café. For those who love just a classic slice of pumpkin pie in the autumn time, this treat is for you. From my experience, the pumpkin pie bar is the perfectly proportioned dessert as it contains the necessary elements within a slice of pumpkin pie: crust and filling. The bottom layer of the bar serves as the crust, which is wonderfully crumbly, and right on top is the soft and moist pumpkin-flavored filling. Best of all, you don't even have to wait until Thanksgiving for your pumpkin pie fix.

Einstein Bros. Pumpkin Bagel

Hannah Hirsch

Bagels make for the perfect meal at any time of day, and where better on campus to purchase a bagel than from our beloved Einstein Bros? Try changing it up during your next visit with the pumpkin bagel. Add on your favorite cream cheese (mine is the garden veggie—don't judge), and you’re good to go. What I like most about this particular flavor is the slightly extra element of sweetness in comparison to the classic plain bagel, as an example. I urge you to treat yourself with a pumpkin bagel this season, even if it means sacrificing $2.99 worth of your precious Bear Bucks. It's a special occasion.

There you have it, WashU. I've given you my take on all my pumpkin-flavored favorites across campus, and now I challenge you to explore your options and enjoy some seasonal eats. If you're feeling extra festive, maybe even try whipping up your own pumpkin-flavored dish. However you decide to celebrate the fall season, make sure you have utensils (and pumpkin) in hand.