If you aren't updating your Instagram with photos of the meals you eat everyday, are you even a millennial? (jk yes you are, we don't all do that). Instagram is all about maintaining your aesthetic game, and what better way to do that than uploading pictures of the beautiful places you eat in. These Insta worthy cafes are the stuff of dreams. And the best part about them, is that the food is incredible too. So read on to know which location you're gonna hit to get insane likes on your next Insta post. 

1. Rose Cafe

There's no way people obsessed with aesthetics haven't heard of Rose Cafe. Adorned with lights, doilies and flowers, this tiny cafe looks nothing short of a dollhouse. To top it all, the antique looking furniture and partitions are very attractive. Obviously, the food is totally amazing too. This should be your next date location, what say? 

Where: Westend Marg, Behind Saket Metro Station 

Cost: Rs.1000 for 2 

2. Diggin

This place is almost always full, and for good reason. Diggin checks all the boxes of being a perfect cafe. The decor is too pretty to handle, there's music and the food is stellar. A picture of the swing decorated with fairy lights will definitely pump up your 'gram. There's even more reason to celebrate because they have two outlets now! 

Where: Anand Lok, Opp. Gargi College; and Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj 

Cost: Rs.1200 for 2

3. Bonne Bouche

One step inside Bonne Bouche will make you feel as if you've been transported to an English home. This cafe has highly sophisticated interiors, complete with a patterned wallpaper, vases, vintage mirrors and huge curtains. Head here for a dose of relaxed old-world charm between your hectic week. The pizzas here are A+.

Where: Shop 16, Defence Colony Market

Cost: Rs.1500 for 2   

4. Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters

If minimalism is your thing, then Blue Tokai is the place for you. The coffee they serve is homegrown and freshly ground. But more than the coffee, the interiors, and exteriors of this cafe are are worth noting. Inside, it's wood, miniature pots, and minimalistic wall decor- a combination no millennial can resist. You'll just have to get your camera out. The backyard is adorned with lights, which makes it look like a fairyland at night.

Where: Lane 3, Westend Marg; and Hauz Khas Market; and Basant Lok Market, Vasant Vihar)

Cost: Rs.400 for 2   

5. Jugmug Thela

Located along a tiny pebble street, this cafe gives off the best vibes ever. You can sit outside among rustic furniture, greenery and lights, or sit inside among book shelves. It's a seriously tough choice. We suggest sitting inside during the day, and outside at night for an experience we've all only read about in storybooks. While you're at it, don't forget to order tea. It's superb.

Where: Lane 3, Westend Marg, Saidulajab

Cost: Rs.500 for 2    

6. Triveni Terrace Cafe

Triveni Terrace Cafe has a sort of old-world charm. There are no fancy furniture or lamps or wallpapers, but only simple chairs and tables. Yet, it attracts a lot of visitors. The view from the cafe will refresh you and connect you with nature like never before. Unlike a regular cafe, here you'll find customers of all age-groups, which gives the cafe extra brownie points for appealing to everyone. So sip on a masala chai, sit back, and breathe in deep. 

Where: 205, Opp. FICCI Auditorium, Mandi House

Cost: Rs.450 for 2

7. Le Bistro Du Parc

Legit anything with fairy lights is Instagram worthy, is it not? This place has neat and classy interiors, and looks much like a tiny French cafe. The terrace seating is bright and airy, making it perfect for a luncheon location on a breezy summer day, complete with sangrias. This cafe give its customers the best of both worlds, by being equally pretty even at night. Definitely do give this place a visit. 

Where: A-57, Moolchand Market, Near Defence Colony

Cost: Rs.1600 for 2 

8. Ama Cafe

Nestled in the cozy Tibetan colony of Majnu-ka-Tila, Ama Cafe is a home away from home. Always brimming with students, this cafe is perfect for a meal any time of day. Whether you want breakfast or dessert- Ama Cafe has it all. The decor is traditional and homely. You can while away your hours here by working on your 10,000 pending assignments, or pick out a book from the cafe's shelf, all while sipping on some delicious coffee.    

Where: Majnu-ka-Tila, New Aruna Nagar

Cost: Rs.450 for 2

9. Vintage Avenue

North Campus is home to a gazillion cafes, but only a few are seriously worth mentioning. Vintage Avenue is one of them. There are a number of floors, and you can take your pick on which one you wanna visit. Each floor has a different decor, but each of them revolves around a 'vintage' theme, much like what its name promises. And of course, the bill will go easy on your pocket. 

Where: 2516, Hudson Lane, GTB Nagar 

Cost: Rs.800 for 2 

10. Coast Cafe

Couldn't go for that Goa trip? Fret not, Coast Cafe has brought the beach vibes to you. The interiors of this place are coloured in cool shades so that the salty, beachy winds blow through your hair. There's also a balcony beyond these large windows you see. The food at this cafe is especially awesome, with authentic flavours of the south beautifying it. There's so much colour in the food, that it's as Instagrammable as the easygoing decor. 

Where: 2nd Floor, OGAAN, Hauz Khas 

Cost: Rs.1300 for 2 

Time to bombard your 'gram with aesthetics!