The Meadows Music and Arts Festival, aka the crown jewel of Queen's music and food scene, may have closed out the summer. However, just like high school, the #EEEEATS never end. Whether you're still salivating over a scoop of friend ice cream or a classic New York slice, there's no doubt you're craving more from each vendor. 

In order to help a hangry sister (or brother) out, I compiled a list of the most drool-worthy vendors at the 2017 Meadows Festival and where to find them. 

1. New Territories: 

Beatrice Forman

New Territories' Unicorn Parade milkshake is worthy of its own headlining tour. With a consistency thicker than your fave Instagram baddie and toppings that both enhance flavor and aesthetic, this shake truly is a unicorn. Thanks to their rare commitment to flavor in the era of the "freakshake," this Lower East side staple had lines out the door at this year's festival. 

#SpoonTip: Prefer to lick your ice cream? Hit up their brick and mortar scoop shop on Orchard Street for some fanciful cones. 

2. Friterie NYC

Friterie understands that every side piece deserves their time to shine. A purveyor of fresh-to-order Belgian fries, this Meadows Festival favorite knows how to make starch shine. Each classic—from poutine to truffle fries—is accompanied by a uniquely quirky sauce. While the charred garlic aioli appeals to the adventurous, flavors like honey mustard will appease classic frites fans. 

#SpoonTip: Can't make it to Friterie's next festival? Try this 4 ingredient frites recipe at home. 

3. John's Juice:

Beatrice Forman

If only juice clensing was this pretty. Thanks to their commitment to sustainability, fresh ingredients, and nothing-but-the-fruit integrity, John's Juice captivated fans at the Meadows. Whether watermelon or dragonfruit is your poison, each flavor will do more than just quench your thirst. Both refreshing and Instagrammable, this juice heavyweight will keep you coming back for more. 

#SpoonTip: Need a photo with a giant pineapple to spice up your feed? Hit up John's Juice at Smorgasburg or their pop-up.

4. San Matteo Pizzeria e Cucina

Beatrice Forman

A greasy New York Slice may hit the spot after a day of dirty dartying but when you need fuel during a festival, the authentic stuff is where it's at. San Matteo serves up freshly made Neapolitan pizza, with the same chewy texture and impactful seasoning as found on your study abroad in Italy. With ingredients that work in perfect harmony (I mean, look at that sauce to cheese ratio), each pie leaves you hankering for another. 

#SpoonTip: Like your pies with a side of pasta? Head to San Matteo's Upper East side locale for an extensive menu of homeland favorites. 

5. Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream 

Beatrice Forman

Nothing says effortlessly cool like vegan ice cream churned in Greenpoint and scooped out of a buttery yellow truck. In other words, Van Leeuwen wrote the textbook definition of trendy. However, each flavor lives up to the hype, with a creamy texture and subtlety nutty aftertaste that'll have you buying organic in no time. Thanks to their sophisticated takes on classic scoop house flavors, Van Leeuwen has become a cornerstone of NYC festivals. 

#SpoonTip: Still salivating over a cup of sicilian pistachio? Hit up one of their LA locations, order a pint collection online, or peruse your local freezer aisle. 

6. Try Vegan

As the carnivore with vegan friends, I am always on the hunt for vegan spots that make me forget about the cheesy, meaty, and buttery goodness of the "real thing." Luckily, Try Vegan's truck at the Meadows did just that. Offering a selection of healthy yet hearty wraps, this mobile vegan hotspot ensures a truckload of cruelty free deliciousness. 

#SpoonTip: Is chasing food trucks your secret hobby? Follow Try Vegan's to music festivals, college campuses, and other events in the tristate area

7. Taiyaki NYC

Beatrice Forman

Formerly known as "The Fish Cone People," Taiyaki left the Meadows with a new moniker: "The Good Milkshake People." Their Taro slush (served in a unicorn float that is yours to keep and love forever), was by far the most inventive and refreshing dessert I encountered. Sweet with a light hint of a floral aftertaste, this beverage has got me hooked. 

#SpoonTip: Dying to get your hands on a unicorn float? Check out Taiyaki's Chinatown location for all the ice cream and Pocky you'll ever need.

While the Meadows may be a whole year away, these eats will definitely keep you hooked until then.