So you've found out that your favourite celebrity is visiting Toronto due to your constant Instagram stalking, but you're going to have to be crafty if you're going to spot Leo while he's in the six. 

To help make your life easier, I have put together some of the top spots visited by celebrities during their trips to Toronto, to help you conveniently bump into one of your favourite stars.

1. Frings

Not only does Fring's have amazing food thanks to world famous chef Susur Lee, but this restaurant is owned by Toronto's very own Drake. Drake's popularity and influence in the Toronto has given Fring's the status of a tourist attraction, as well as the perfect place to spot celebrities. 

Other than the 6 God himself, celebrities such as Jaden Smith and Serena Williams have also been seen dining at Fring's.

Even if you aren't able to spot your favourite celeb, at least you can drop a fire Insta of the famous wave sign.

A photo posted by Areej Fatmi (@areejfatmi) on

2. ONE Restaurant at the Hazelton 

The casual but classy vibe of ONE is welcoming to the everyday diner, but be warned—eating here will take a toll on your wallet.

The good news is you don't actually have to eat at this Yorkville restaurant to see some of your favourite stars. 

The outdoor patio at ONE makes it the perfect celeb spotting venue, as by-passers can see into the restaurant from the outside. You can even plop down at a more affordable restaurant across the street, and still see one of your favourite celebs chowing down.

Justin Bieber was one of many celebrities spotted by fans walking through Yorkville on the iconic patio this past summer.

3. Momofuku

Attached to the Shangri-La Hotel (and the ever so famous Soho House), Momofuku is another classic Toronto spot known by celebrities. With three floors and five restaurants, there is something here that can please everyone.

The Asian Steakhouse, Daisho, has seen celebs such as Tina Fey, Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr., while Cara Delevingne has been seen visiting the ever-so-famous Milk Bar.

While you're working up an appetite star searching, you need to try Milk Bar's birthday cake truffles—I would rate them a solid 11/10.

4. dbar at The Four Seasons

The Four Seasons is often home to celebrity guests, so it makes sense why their restaurant dbar has hosted several famous faces. Known for their trendy lounge-style restaurant, dbar is the perfect place to grab a drink with some friends if you're hoping to see one of your favourite stars. 

Lady Gaga and Five Seconds of Summer are only a few of the many celebrities who have made an appearance at this chic spot.

5. Summer's Ice Cream

A photo posted by 연식 (@ysik_sik) on

Summer's is not only known for its delicious ice cream, but they are also famous for being a popular destination amongst celebs. They even have a wall in their ice cream parlour dedicated to photos of all the celebrities who have visited. Some familiar faces on this wall of fame include teen heartthrobs Taylor Lautner and the Jonas Brothers.

I know from personal experience that celebrity hunting can be stressful AF, because you never know if you're going to be in the right place at the right time. Hopefully this list makes it easier to meet your favourite star by taking the guessing out of the equation.

Even if you aren't able to catch any celebs at these mouth-watering Toronto restaurants, this list will help you dine like a star.