Everyone loves a quality breakfast taco, and breakfast tacos in Norman and surrounding areas are not too hard to come by. A classic breakfast taco typically includes favorites like scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, potatoes and cheese. But restaurants serving up breakfast tacos in Norman have found ways to put creative flares on a TexMex classic dish. Whether you're on the way to class in the morning, grabbing breakfast before an 11:00am football kickoff, or at Sunday morning brunch trying cure last night's hangover, breakfast tacos are a go-to in Norman. 

1. Rudy's BBQ

Most people know Rudy's for their amazing brisket, pulled pork and other BBQ platters. But their breakfast tacos combine TexMex flare with great BBQ. Their breakfast tacos include the basics but also more creative BBQ-based options like brisket, spicy chop, and jalapeño sausage with eggs and cheese. They open at 7:00am and serve up breakfast tacos in Norman everyday!

2. Torchy's Tacos

Torchy's Tacos proves that their creative and one-of-a-kind tacos can be eaten at all times of the day, including for breakfast. In addition to classic breakfast tacos, Torchy's mixes your favorite TexMex foods with classic breakfast choices, all wrapped up in your choice of a tortilla. Try a breakfast taco called The Ranch Hand: it's beef fajita meat, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and Torchy's famous Diablo sauce.

3. Neighborhood Jam

The restaurant Neighborhood Jam, that has been a go-to breakfast and brunch spot in Oklahoma City, has recently opened a second location in Norman. And the breakfast tacos are just one of the options on their menu, which includes a vast array of delicious items. Their upscale breakfast tacos are stuffed with scrambled eggs, guac, crème fraîche, green chile hollandaise, pico and a dash of cilantro. A unique flare on breakfast tacos in Norman!

4. Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Everyone in Norman knows Fuzzy's as a great hangout to get an over-the-top marg or late-night TexMex snack. But why not cure your hangover by going to Fuzzy's in the morning and grabbing a breakfast taco? Their breakfast tacos include great classics like potatoes, bacon, chorizo, and shrimp with eggs and cheese. And why not eat a side of chips and queso with your breakfast tacos?

Honorable Mention: Qdoba

Okay... so, not a taco. But one of Qdoba's best kept secrets are their breakfast burritos. The same options you get when you build your favorite tacos, bowls and quesadillas can also be mixed with scrambled eggs and rolled up into a breakfast burrito. Breakfast is served from 6:30am to 10:30am on weekdays and 6:30am to noon on weekends.