I'm an absolute sucker for the holiday season. As soon as Thanksgiving is over, I'm blasting Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You," and throwing on an ugly Christmas sweater.

My favorite thing about the holidays, though, are the seasonal treats that many chains offer. From milkshakes to cereal, consider your sugar cravings covered for the holiday season. These eight chains are offering ridiculously delicious holiday menu items for the festive season, and you're not going to want to miss out on any of them.

1. Shake Shack's Holiday Milkshakes

It's never too cold for a milkshake, and through Jan. 2, Shake Shack has your craving for a frozen-yet-festive treat covered. Made with their signature frozen custards, these holiday-themed shakes come in Christmas Cookie, Chocolate Peppermint, and Frozen Hot Cocoa. I'll be making sure to leave room for one of these the next time I head to Shake Shack.

2. Georgetown Cupcake's Holiday Flavors

Georgetown Cupcakes is always killing it with the seasonal flavors, and this December they're definitely delivering. The Christmas Collection features 19 decadent flavors, my personal favorites being the Reindeer Munch Crunch and the Holiday Lava Fudge (I may have eaten both in one sitting). They even have a Hanukkah Vanilla and a Happy New Year Confetti Chocolate.

3. Chick-fil-A's Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake

Chick-fil-A's famous Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake is back for the holiday season (until Jan. 6), and you don't want to miss out. The shake is hand-spun, with Chick-fil-A "Icedream," peppermint, and chocolate chips, and topped with a generous amount of whipped cream. Try dipping a side of fries in it. Just trust me, your tastebuds will thank you.

4. IHOP's Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast

Cheesecake. Stuffed. French toast. Need I say anything more? IHOP's sweet holiday treat comes in three flavors: OREO Cookies & Cream, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Toffee Apple Cheesecake. Each slide of brioche is soaked in a custard batter, stuffed with your flavor of choice, cooked, and topped with more creamy cheesecake. They're available through Jan. 1, so I'll definitely be trying all three.

#SpoonTip: If you can't make it to IHOP, try this insanely good recipe for pumpkin cheesecake-stuffed french toast at home.

5. Dunkin Donuts' Holiday Cookie Donuts

Whether you prefer coffee from Dunkin', Starbs, or another chain, Dunkin' Donuts released some must-try holiday donut flavors. There's Frosted Sugar Cookie Donut, Gingerbread Cookie Donut, and Snowflake Sprinkle Donut. The Frosted Sugar Cookie Donut has a cookie dough flavored filling, which I need to get my hands on like, now.

6. Starbucks' Holiday Drinks

Okay, everyone knows about the holiday flavors at Starbucks, but that doesn't make them any less delicious. From the classic Peppermint Mocha to the more acquired taste of the Eggnog Latte, there's a flavor for everyone. The new Toasted White Chocolate Mocha is my personal favorite; I suggest trying it blended.

7. Pinkberry's Pecan Pie Frozen Yogurt

The spirit of Thanksgiving is being kept alive this holiday season, with Pinkberry's Pecan Pie Froyo. You can have it on its own, or topped with Cinnamon Crumble, Whipped Topping, Dulce de Leche and Candied Pecans in a featured combination called Perfect Slice O' Pie, which sounds delectable. It's available through Jan. 4.

8. Trader Joe's...Everything

Trader Joe's is known for going crazy when it comes to seasonal items, and they didn't disappoint this year. From the Hot Cocoa cereal (yes, you read that right) to the Jingle Jangle ice cream, Trader Joe's will cater all of your holiday needs. The Crispy Crunchy Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies are my absolute favorite. The crunch from the crushed peppermint candy is so satisfying, I could eat a whole package in one sitting.

With so many options, there's something for everyone to indulge in this month. Why not give the gift of a sugar rush this holiday season?