I'm not sure why I've been limiting my intake of French toast to only breakfast. It's definitely cut out for dessert, too. At least, the new toasts from IHOP are. In celebration of National French Toast today (heads up, it's today), IHOP is releasing a new Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast.

Yes, this breakfast (or like I said, dessert) of champions includes brioche French toast stuffed with a creamy cheesecake, dipped in IHOP's signature French Toast Custard Batter, and cooked until golden. Then, it's topped with more freaking cheesecake and an assortment of toppings. 

As if this toast doesn't sound amazing enough, it comes in three different decadent flavors: OREO Cookies & Cream, Toffee Apple, and Strawberry Cheesecake. 

OREO Cookies & Cream

Photo courtesy of IHOP

The OREO Cookies & Cream flavor, arguably the one I'm most excited about, features a cheesecake filling made with cookie pieces, and is then topped with more OREO cheesecake, whipped cream, and powdered sugar. Sign me up!

Strawberry Cheesecake

Photo courtesy of IHOP

The Strawberry Cheesecake flavor is topped with glazed strawberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar. This. looks. beautiful.

Toffee Apple Cheesecake

Photo courtesy of IHOP

And the Toffee Apple Cheesecake option by far has the best toppings: warm cinnamon apples, crunchy toffee pieces, whipped cream, powdered sugar, and more toffee. 

“As the champions of all-day breakfast, IHOP prides itself on being able to serve up French toast, an iconic breakfast staple, in fun, creative, and mouthwatering ways!” Chef Nevielle Panthaky, Vice President of Culinary at IHOP, said.

You can order your Cheesecake French Toast at IHOP starting today through the rest of the holiday season, until Jan. 1, 2018.