1. Baya Bar

This acai bowl place is my personal favorite. I love the acai bowls and smoothies here, and it's a quick walk from campus. My usual order here is the Koa Bowl (pictured below). It has acai, granola, peanut butter, protein, banana, and then I added strawberries to it. If you're on Freret street, definitely give Baya Bar a try. 

Jake Fishman

2. Main Squeeze

At Main Squeeze I got a PB&J smoothie and a custom-made acai bowl with acai, granola, bananas, strawberries, and peanut butter. It's located right on Magazine Street and it's absolutely delicious.

3. Le Gourmet/Rollin' n Bowlin'

Rollin' n Bowlin' is an amazing and convenient place to get acai bowls right on campus. They also have great smoothies and avocado toast. I usually get the Coco Loco bowl with extra peanut butter on top which is always good and extremely filling.

4. Shake Shoppe

Although pricey, these smoothies are definitely worth it. The employees at Shake Shoppe were beyond approachable, giving me advice on what to order. I got the Berry Bliss which was beautifully decorated and tasted fresh as could be.

Jake Fishman