While there are so many great restaurants in Boulder, here are a few cafes you must know about around CU. Between late night studies and early morning classes, we all need that pick me up that will get us through the day. So, here are a few killer cafes around and on campus that will help you start your day.

1. Pekoe Sip House

1125 18th St, ATLAS Bldg Boulder, CO 80309

While they have so many delicious teas and the best coffee on campus, my favorite drink to get at Pekoe is their Spicy Green with almond milk. If I'm feeling sick or just need a boost of energy this ginger filled green tea is the way to go, and best part is, it's right on campus

2. The Point Cafe 

1101 13th St, Boulder, CO 80302

The Point Cafe is a great little place to get a yummy pastry and warm cup of coffee on a cold day, or that perfect Matcha Latte we are all looking for. 

3. The Laughing Goat Coffeehouse

1709 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302

Bagels and Buch with a side of the best coffee please. What better way than to start of your day with a hearty meal and a satisfying cup of coffee? 

4. Innisfree Poetry Bookstore & Cafe

1301 Pennsylvania Ave, Boulder, CO 80302

This is my favorite place to to get a quick latte or Chai tea while I'm finishing my day close to the hill. With a calming ambiance and a vast display of books, Innisfree is a great place to get work done and grab a cup of coffee! 

5. Alpine Modern Café

904 College Ave, Boulder, CO 80302

Alpine Modern Cafe´is so versatile with options of gluten free pastries, to butternut squash soup, cold dripped coffee, and even bottomless mimosas. It's a great place to go if your parents are visiting you, and you're ready for a special treat (on them!) So close and super delicious