We get it. The U.S. is full of crazy doughnut shops that make you wanna move there. California Donuts makes the cutest little pandas, The Doughnut Plant NYC has square ones, and Voodoo Doughnut in Portland actually little voodoo dolls.

While it’s true that America is running wild with Insta-worthy doughnuts, cronuts, and fōnuts, Canada’s capital has got something to offer too.

This is Suzy Q doughnuts in Ottawa, the cutest little shop that you’ve ever seen:

doughnut

Photo courtesy of @miss_honeybadger on Instagram

Inside, however, they’re baking up some outrageous doughnuts that are definitely worth the trip.

They have their standard flavours that are always around: London Fog, Maple Bacon, Sugar Munkki, Blue Vanilla Fruit Loop, Raspberry Cassis, Salty Caramel, Toasted Coconut with Lime, and Wündercrunch. They’re classic for a reason. Light, fluffy, sweet, and iced to perfection.

doughnut

Photo courtesy of @sqdoughnuts on Instagram

Suzy Q also has their fun with specialty flavours for holidays, or just because.

This is their Matcha Lime Doughnut:

doughnut

Peppermint Snowdrift:

doughnut

Heart Shaped:

doughnut

Photo courtesy of @culturekombucha on Instagram

Grasshopper (happening now):

doughnut

And Apple Pie 

doughnut

It’s obvious by now that serving one dessert just isn’t enough anymore, but Suzy Q knows that. They’ll happily slice open the doughnut of your choice and fill it with vanilla soft serve. And yes, it’s as good as it sounds/looks.

doughnut

Just look at those babies! Those are definitely Insta-worthy. You can order online, in store, or pick them up from Whole Foods in Landsdowne park. Move over California, Suzy Q is taking over as the new Instagram-able doughnut.