Every college student has that day where they are too lazy to leave their dorm/apartment, their fridge is empty, and they’re craving sushi. Don’t worry, I've rounded up the best sushi places that deliver near the University of Miami. Whether you’re a spicy tuna lover or tempura lover, I've got a place for you.

1. Akashi

sushi, tuna, salmon, seafood, avocado, fish, eel
Anna Ciambrone

The Akashi Roll (one of their most famous) has eel, krabstick, avocado, cucumber, spicy mayo, eel sauce, cream cheese, masago, and sesame seeds. Pair this with Netflix and you've got yourself one good date night. 

2. Sushi Maki

sushi, wasabi, tuna, salmon, rice, fish, seafood, avocado, cucumber
Anna Ciambrone

Sushi Maki is a student's go-to delivery place and it just got a little better. My favorite rolls to order are the Dragon Roll and the Coral Reef Roll, but they just added a sushi burrito to their menu that's delicious and filling. 

3. Kone

fish, sushi, tuna, wasabi, avocado, shrimp, meat
Anna Ciambrone

This sushi restaurant will make you come back for more. Everything on the menu looks and sounds amazing. Their sushi is always fresh and flavorful. Try the Hawaiian ceviche and the protein roll. This sushi is definitely Insta-worthy and it'll give you extra fuel to study.

4. Sushi Rao

sushi, tuna, rice
Anna Ciambrone

This whole restaurant is focused around delivery, so it's a go-to for fast and reliable service. Order the rice ball rolled in salmon, it's out of this world.

5. Moon Thai

sushi, tuna, bacon, wasabi, avocado
Anna Ciambrone

A go-to restaurant for students (especially freshman since it is right across the street), but rainy days in Miami call for delivery or take-out. Their spring rolls and spicy California roll never disappoint.