Looks like the University of Arizona students will no longer need to schlep to Tempe because Steak 'n Shake is coming to Tucson!

Steak 'n Shake serves mouth-watering hamburgers and delicious milkshakes for its customers to enjoy. The counter menu for the Steak 'n Shake location in the Student Union has not been posted on the official Steak 'n Shake website yet.  However, after looking at the counter menus for the Steak 'n Shake locations for different college campuses, there were three meals that stood out among them. Here are the three meals you must try at the union's upcoming addition.

1. The Signature Steakburger 'n Fries

What makes Steak ‘n Shake’s menu stand out among other hamburger joints is the infamous “steakburger”. The steakburger is composed of three steaks (T-bone, sirloin, and round) being grinded together into a burger patty. The Signature Steakburger ‘n Fries is an all-natural beef topped with American cheese, lettuce, pickles, tomato, onion, and ketchup. If that does not satisfy what you want, bacon and jalepeños can be added too! In addition to the steakburger, a side of fries can’t be beat to go along with this meal.

2. Chicken Fingers

You know them as the food you are never too old to eat…Chicken fingers! Chicken fingers, your go-to meal during your childhood, can now be eaten in a college grown-up setting. The chicken fingers can be eaten in a combo meal along with fries and sauces including: honey mustard, BBQ, and buffalo.

3. Shakes

A milkshake is the perfect beverage to drink when you want to cool down in the blazing Tucson sun and to consume something sweet! In addition to your classic milkshake flavors (vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate), there are also specialty shakes to try out such as Cookie Dough, Butterfinger, Peanut Butter Cup, Nutella, M&Ms, and OreoÒ Cookies ‘n Cream.

The newest Steak 'n Shake location will replace Burger King in the Student Union and is set to open in August, just in time for the start of the fall semester.