Simply Well is the newest holistic nutrition centre located in the heart of downtown Kingston. This up and coming place offers a vast array of nutritional amenities, and is gaining popularity among health-focused university crowd and foodies alike.

Simply Well’s known to be the town’s first raw, organic, cold-pressed juice bar. However, they also offer health supplements, nutrition consultations and a vegetarian and vegan menu that uses local ingredients that change daily.

nutrition

Photo courtesy of simply-well.ca

With the busy customer rush, I was lucky enough to talk to a staff member regarding customer menu favorites. Some of the juice favorites include “Beet It” and “Verde” while the “Vegan Kale Caesar” is a must try salad.

Aside from all the talk, my experience here was nothing short of revitalizing. I ordered a Moroccan Chickpea Salad, a Verde juice, a greens hot chocolate and a pumpkin powerball for dessert, all of which were unforgettable.

nutrition

Photo by Aarti Vyas

As if Simply Well wasn’t, well, simply enough, their Registered Holistic Nutritionsist, Live Cell Microscopist and Chartered Herbalist, Devon Cosgrove, offered students with upcoming midterms some nutrition advice.

Cosgrove recommends to: “Nourish yourself, support your adrenals, take B-vitamins, drink lots of water and exercise.”

To kickstart your midterm nutrition, consider Simply Well’s health supplements or cleanse and detox packages for purchase.

nutrition

Photo courtesy of simply-well.ca

As for any nutrition consulations, Simply Well provides Live Cell Microscopy, Allergy Testing and Bioelectical Impedance Analysis services, all available by appointment.

So when you’re in need of a nourishing meal, eager to try out some new health products, or require some personal nutrition advice, Simply Well offers it all.

Regardless of whether you’re a plant-based eater or not, jump on the bandwagon and head on over to see what all the health craze is about. After all, health is wealth and Simply Well is worth every cent.