Quest bars are the ultimate protein bars. Not only do they have a substantial amount of protein, but they're low in both sugar and calories. Most importantly, they taste incredible. Despite being a healthy option for a meal or snack, each of the current 23 flavors is sure to impress any food junkie. 

Over the past few years, they have released a plethora of bars including Mocha Chocolate Chip, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Blueberry Muffin. However, the company always lacked one specific flavor. After much demand from the public, Quest has released its most sought after flavor: Birthday Cake.

The Excitement Is Real

Quest sent me over some new bars to try out and I couldn't be more pleased. Upon eagerly tearing open the wrapper, I was immediately impressed by their dedication to the flavor. The bars are coated in frosting unlike any of the previous bars. What really put the icing on the cake for me was the colorful rainbow sprinkles speckled into the white glaze. Unlike some of Quest's other bars, you'll definitely know what flavor to expect.

At first bite, I was hooked. The essence of birthday cake was nailed right on the dot. It was sweet, as you would expect from anything with sprinkles, but not sickening, which you sometimes get from birthday cake flavored foods. If you could imagine the best birthday cake flavored ice cream, Quest managed to take that flavor and put in directly into the bars.

The texture of the bars varied from their other bars, as they weren't as dense and hard. The texture was a bit more airy, just like any good cake should be. Overall, I was pretty impressed. They accomplished their goal of the perfect bar. It may have taken some time for this flavor to come out, but the wait was well worth it. 

Where To Buy Them

Marisa Palace

After much anticipation, Quest will be releasing their new flavor on November 7th 2017. Quest Bars are sold in tons of stores around the country. In order to see where they are sold near you, use their store locator. Due to popularity, it might be easiest to order directly from their website.

Why wait to celebrate your birthday? With these bars, you can do it every day of the year.