Imagine walking through NYC and seeing a giant OREO slide. Well, it finally happened. As a part of OREO's "What's Your Stuf" campaign, OREO brought a larger-than-life five lane slide to NYC's Herald Square.

The slide was brought to one of NYC's most stressful areas to find an answer to the famous question, "What's the perfect OREO cookie-to-creme ratio?"    

The Giant Five-Lane Slide

This giant five-lane slide gave fans the chance to vote for their ideal level of stuf in the most exciting way. By sliding down one of the five lanes, fans voted for OREO Thins, OREO Original, OREO Double Stuf, OREO Mega Stuf, or the OREO Most Stuf.

An on-site leaderboard was around to tally results in real-time and everyone who stopped by received a sample of their OREO cookie of choice!

More About The "What's Your Stuf" Campaign

As part of the "What's Your Stuf" campaign, fans nationwide can vote online for their favorite cookie-to-creme ratio for a chance to win big! Now through March 15, fans can go to www.whatsyourstuf.com to cast their vote for a chance to win $100,000 and other prizes! 

Where Can I Find This Slide?

This NYC extravaganza was just one of the three stops OREO is embarking on as part of their "What's Your Stuf" campaign. The OREO "What’s Your Stuf" Slide is coming to two other major cities across America -- popping up in Atlanta on Feb 28th and Los Angeles on March 6th.