Starting on February 22, King's Hawaiian will be opening their "Breakfast Bungalow" in New York City. This limited-time experience will be open through March 1 and gives ticket holders the chance to try some signature King's Hawaiian dishes and take pictures surrounded by scenery inspired by the warm shores of Hawaii. 

Where Is It Located? 

Just a few train stops away from Times Square, the King's Hawaiian "Breakfast Bungalow" is located in Midtown Manhattan at 1701 Broadway. 

The bungalow will be open Monday-Friday between 8am-1pm and Saturday-Sunday between 9am-3pm.

What's On The Menu?

Guests can enjoy hawaiian infused dishes created by Chef Jamie Young from Brooklyn's famous "Sunday" brunch spot. Some of Chef Young's creations include coconut s'mores french toast, hawaiian chicken fried steak katsu sandwich and spam-egg-and-shoestring-potatoes-sandwich. 

In addition, guests will have the opportunity to make their own custom creations using King's Hawaiian products.

Some of the bases for the build your own breakfast option include a breakfast sandwich, avocado toast and french toast. Customers can then choose two toppings ranging from sweet to savory and top off their creation with sauces from royal icing to sriracha. 

Where To Get Tickets

Tickets must be purchased ahead of time on King Hawaiian's website. The tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children ages 12 and under. Note that the food price is included in the cost of the ticket. 

Instagrammable Photo Spots 

In addition to delicious food, guests will be able to take pictures in an ocean-inspired ball pit and a mountain top swing in the clouds. These photo locations aren't only fun and cute, but are definitely Instagram worthy! If you post on social media, make sure to use the hashtags ##BreakfastBungalow & #KingsHawaiian. 

More About King's Hawaiian

Made with real ingredients, King's Hawaiian products are known for their melt-in-your-mouth texture – soft and fluffy with just the right touch of sweetness – and take savory and sweet breakfast dishes alike to the next level, from an egg sandwich on rolls to toast on sliced bread or even French Toast made with a loaf of round bread.