Mother's Day is quickly approaching and it is a time to celebrate  mothers and other motherly figures in our lives. Words cannot express how much I love my mother. She is my rock. I can only dream to be half of the woman she is. If you're looking for a way to make your mother feel special this Mother's Day, then you might consider turning to cupcakes and jewelry. 

The Kendra Scott Mother’s Day Gift Set

Photo Courtesy of Sprinkles

In partnership with fine jeweler Kendra Scott, Sprinkles is launching a new limited edition gift set to celebrate moms everywhere. The set includes Sprinkles’ classic flavors like red velvet, strawberry, sprinkle and dark chocolate cupcakes. Each cupcake includes a custom Kendra Scott topper. Each set includes Kendra Scott’s stylish Everlyne Bracelet in rose quartz.

While getting your mother this sweet gift, you will also be helping to give back. Sprinkles and Kendra Scott will be donating $20 from each gift set sold (up to $10,000) to Feeding America and families in need. For every gift set sold, Feeding America can provide 200 meals to their food banks across the nation.

Where To Get Your Gift Set For This Mother's Day

Photo Courtesy of Sprinkles

The Kendra Scott Mother’s Day Gift Set is available for pre-order starting today, April 20 through April 27 for $100 and curbside pickup over Mother’s Day weekend, May 9 and 10. This is a limited-edition gift set, so make sure to reserve yours while they last!