If you're like me, then your life revolves around the release of new seasons of Chef's Table. If you're really like me, you've also watched the Christina Tosi episode of Chef's Table like 600 times. You can imagine how ecstatic I was when Milk Bar announced its new flagship store in Logan Circle in Washington, DC.

Located in a refurbished auto-mechanic shop in Logan Circle, the new store joins the other two DC stores in CityCenterDC and The Wharf, making it the 14th location nationwide. Milk Bar's first ever flagship store in the country, this location offers an all-day cafe, innovation lab, and event space. “We want Milk Bar Logan Circle to be a gathering space for neighbors, a destination for families and a place to learn and be inspired by others,” said Christina Tosi, founder and CEO.

In addition to the traditional menu of cereal milk and crack pie, the Logan Circle store offers exclusive, location-specific goodies such as a sausage, egg, and cheese bomb and seasonal milkshakes. The location also offers the Coffee + Donut: a house-made cinnamon sugar waffle cone filled with warm chocolate fudge sauce and your choice of chocolate covered pretzel or cereal milk soft serve and topped with coffee sand and donut crumbs, unique to the store. Cakes are also available to grab and go as well as a catering menu, incase you want to ball out for parents weekend or suck-up to the staff at your internship to get that perf rec letter.

The newest DC location is unique in that patrons can also learn the art of Milk Bar baking. Weekly classes at Milk Bar allows guests to take their chance at a baking classes for Milk Bar classics including birthday cakes and crack pie. Students will also get tips and tricks on how to perfect their truffles and stack cakes like an expert. Reservations for these classes can be made online.

The classroom space doubles as an event space for public programming and private events. It is also home to Milk Bar Clubhouse, a curated event series featuring a variety of speakers and activities. The Clubhouse offers monthly curated events, featuring a variety of speakers, classes and activities. The Milk Bar Lab also offers guests the first chance to taste test new unique ingredients and potential new menu items, dropping every Wednesday (yes, you read that right).

Milk Bar Logan Circle is open Monday-Thursday 9am-11pm, Friday and Saturday 9am-12am, and Sunday 9am-10pm.