The final known Foodside dining theme, Meze Feta, is now open! This Mediterranean-inspired menu features salads, rice bowls, and mini pitas topped with your choice of protein, dips, cold toppings and dressings.

Taylor Garcia

Protein

For the protein options, Meze Feta offers vegan falafel, vegan black beluga lentils, harissa braised beef brisket, and my favorite: lemon oregano chicken.

Sadly, the falafel has been a point of controversy. Some people love it, including Spoon member Taylor Garcia '22, while others do not. Hannah Reed '21 said, "When I heard that third year was going to have falafel, I was so excited. I have it all the time back home, so I was glad to have it close by again. However, I was sorely disappointed when I had it at Meze Feta because it was dry."

Mathilde Sharman

Toppings

The Meze Feta toppings have gotten a lot of love. The tzatziki and hummus are fan favorites on everything, including sweet potato fries (pro tip from Spoon member Georgia Wright '22!) The faro and tabouleh add a nice bit of grain to your meal if you decide not to get rice. Want to add some cheese? They have both regular and whipped fetas. Some freshness? Go for tomatoes, radishes, or cucumbers. As for dressings, your W&L Spoon team is here for the fig balsamic. And personally, I think the green harissa adds the perfect bit of spice and flavor.

Taylor Garcia

Whether Meze Feta is your favorite or you're team #bringbackmexicoop, head over to third year for a great dinner tonight.