It’s the moment we have all been waiting for. You can now get gourmet mac and cheese right to your door with no delivery fee in Corvallis! So put down that Kraft Macaroni & Cheese box and scroll down to see what this mac and cheese delivery service has to offer.

Mac2U Corvallis is a new food delivery service in Corvallis, Oregon providing the community with the convenience of mac and cheese, drinks, and desserts without the hassle of leaving your house. They offer five different mac and cheese options, most of which include additional savory ingredients—and all are extremely delicious.

Gluten-free? They've got you covered. You can get any regular size mac with gluten-free macaroni noodles for $1.50 more or just $0.75 more when you order the kids size (half order of the regular). Mac2U also strives to use local products for their macaroni noodles, drinks, and especially their cheeses. Does Tillamook Cheese ring a bell?

coffee, tea
Spencer Hutchison

Unfortunately there is no storefront for Mac2U, but delivery is available Thursday-Sunday from 4pm-12am to the majority of the Corvallis area. When you order online, they send you an email when they receive the order, when they start cooking, and when they have left the shop for delivery to let you know when to expect them.  

Types of Mac:

Apple Cheddar Bacon: a white cheddar mac with grilled apple and bacon pieces.

BBQ Pulled Pork: a pepper-jack cheese mac mixed with slow-cooked BBQ pulled pork. 

Spinach Artichoke: a cheddar and asiago mac with artichoke hearts, grilled spinach, and garlic. Topped with crushed chili peppers. 

Texas Hold’Em: a pepper-jack mac with chopped roast beef, Mama Lil's Goathorn peppers, and spicy oil grilled onions. 

Classic Cheddar: a classic with lots of gooey cheddar cheese.

cheese, dough, pasta
Spencer Hutchison

DRINKS:

Cock’N Bull Ginger Beer

Hot Lips: Black Raspberry Soda, Red Raspberry Soda, Marionberry Soda

Steelhead Rootbeer

beer
Spencer Hutchison

DESSERTS

Blueberry-Strawberry Fruit Crisp (includes a scoop of Tillamook Vanilla Bean Ice Cream)

Double Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie

S’More Cookie

peanut, cream, chocolate, ice, ice cream
Spencer Hutchison

There's a mac and cheese for everyone, and yours shouldn't have to be Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese each time. So the next time you're too lazy to leave the house, you've got the late night munchies, or just don't feel like ordering Jimmy John's for the fourth time this week, get some mac and cheese delivered right to your door by Mac2U Corvallis.

beer, coffee
Spencer Hutchison