No matter if it is your first time, or if you're a professional figure skater, ice skating can make you hungry. This guide will help you if you need a bite to eat before or after you ice skate. There are so many different ice skating rinks in NYC, but these five rinks have amazing restaurants within walking distance.

1. Sky Rink at Chelsea Piers

Before or after you ice skate at the Sky Rink at Chelsea Piers (which is open all year round), you should eat at Cookshop, which has American food with seasonal favorites and a great brunch. Or, if you want more options, try Chelsea Market which has tons of vendors and options from sushi to tacos.

2. The Rink at Rockefeller Center

This rink is particularly busy during the holiday season, but is open until early April. It's located in the heart of Midtown, right in Rockefeller Center. For a quick bite, there are plenty of chain restaurants such as Chipotle and Hale Hearty in Rockefeller Center. For a sit-down meal, try Bill's Bar and Burger for burgers, shakes, and fries.

3. The Rink at Bryant Park

The Rink at Bryant Park is located in the center of Bryant Park and is open until March 5th, 2017. While you're here ice skating you can eat at Public Fare for a casual meal, which is also open until March 5th.

There is also the Winter Village Holiday Shops which are only open until January 2, 2017, but have options such as chicken and waffles and an everything bagel doughnut. In addition, Bryant Park Grill is open all year round and is perfect for lunch or dinner.

4. The Standard Ice Rink

Open only for the winter months, this small rink has its own food and drink area in the Standard Plaza, as well The Standard Grill, a trendy restaurant also in the hotel. STK Downtown is a modern, upscale steakhouse and is just a five minute walk from the rink. If you want brunch, try Bubby's Highline location, for classic American food and their own pie shop.

5. Wollman Rink

pizza, mozzarella, crust, cheese, ham, dough, sauce, pepperoni, pie
Hannah Freiberg
Wollman Rink is located in Central Park and open until the first Sunday in April each year. If you're hungry after skating here, try Burger Joint, which is a casual burger joint located in Le Parker Meridien. If you're looking for an upscale meal, try Quality Italian and get the chicken parm pizza