FEED. YOUR. SELF.

This vision from LYFE Kitchen relates to many college students. In the hustle and bustle of midterms, homework, work and student organizations, feeding ourselves can become an afterthought.

Luckily, LYFE Kitchen is here to help. If you haven’t noticed or tried the brand new LYFE Kitchen located right next to Schreiber Center at Water Tower Campus, then this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

spinach, egg, bacon, chicken, sandwich, avocado
Jordan Helms

This Thursday, October 27, LYFE Kitchen will be offering 25% off meals for Loyola students from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. All you have to do is stop in and show your Loyola ID to obtain this deal.

So come in between classes for lunch, a snack, or a quick drink. LYFE Kitchen offers gluten-free and vegan options, and is open to modifications to suit dietary restrictions so anyone can participate.

parmesan
Jordan Helms

All meals at LYFE Kitchen are under 600 calories, promoting the idea that healthy eating doesn’t have to be a sacrifice with food made right. LYFE offers a variety of flavorful options from flatbreads, salads, bowls and even sweets like pumpkin donuts.

Don’t miss Spoon’s other events with LYFE Kitchen this month. By following @lyfechicago and @spoon_loyola on Instagram and posting a photo of LYFE Kitchen food between now and Nov. 19 tagging both LYFE Kitchen and Spoon Loyola accounts, you will be entered to win a $10 LYFE Kitchen gift card.

Check your direct messages to see if you’ve won, there will be one winner per week. The more pictures you post, the better your chances, so keep posting! Each post counts as one entry. So come to LYFE Kitchen on Thursday and Instagram your food for a chance to get another deal! 
pork, beef
Carla Rogner

Learn more about LYFE Kitchen and the contest: 

This Instagram Contest Can Win You Free Food

Ultimate Student Guide to Eating and Drinking at Loyola University Chicago