Hopping on the trend train, my friends and I took a well-needed study break and hit up one of South Bend, Indiana's finest frozen yogurt bars, Urban Swirl. Final exams are coming, 10-page papers are on the horizon, and our stress level is through the roof. So, naturally, we thought a little bit of sugar might help us through these tough times.

Urban Swirl has a fun, fresh, and an overall comfortable atmosphere. The different yogurt flavors are all enticing and the toppings bar is chock full of things to choose from – it can be hard to settle on just one! Well, now you don't have to. Overwhelmed by an array of options, my three friends and I each created a heavenly combination. See for yourself!

milk, cream, sweet, dairy product, ice, coffee, chocolate
Allie Royce

1. Cookie Cake

chocolate, ice cream, ice, cream, cookie
Allie Royce

Contents: cake batter yogurt, Oreo pieces, cookie dough bites, and frosted animal cookies.

You can never have too many toppings on cake, right? This combination indulges in three great cookies that perfectly compliment the yogurt. 

2. Tropical Paradise 

pepper, salad, corn
Allie Royce

Contents: Hawaiian Pineapple yogurt, mango and pomegranate flavor orbs, and mango and strawberry chunks.

Looking to brighten your day? Trying to up your fruit intake? Get creative and try out your own fruit yogurt combo – it'll add a splash of color and satisfy at the same time.

3. Chocolate Chip Cookie

vegetable, legume, sweet
Allie Royce

Contents: peanut butter yogurt, marshmallows, and cookie dough pieces.

Simple yet delicious. With peanut butter yogurt as a choice, you don't need to add too many toppings because you don't want to take away from the flavor

4. Peanut Butter Banana

chocolate, sweet
Allie Royce

Content: peanut butter and banana yogurt, yogurt chips, granola, banana pieces, chocolate covered pretzels, and marshmallows.

This is the perfect balance between sweet and salty. With a blend of fruit, chocolate, and crispy snacks, this combination is sure to fulfill your every craving.

Whether your tastebuds are yearning for fruit or chocolate or maybe even both, Urban Swirl will put those cravings to rest. The Granger and Goshen locations are both worth exploring. With an abundance of options, you're bound to create the perfect combination that will satisfy your sweet (and salty) tooth. Happy creating!