Thanksgiving may be over, but you don't have to give up your beloved pumpkin goodies quite yet. The first day of winter isn't until December 21st, so there are still a few more weeks to enjoy your favorite fall-flavored desserts and I am here to help you make the most of that time. Food is one of the best parts of the holiday season and for all those who aren't ready to move on to peppermint and gingerbread, I've created a list of the top ten NYC spots to indulge in some delicious apple, sweet potato, and pumpkin flavored desserts before they disappear until next year.

1. Doughnut Plant

Food is one of the best parts of the holiday season and for all those who aren't ready to move on to peppermint and gingerbread, I've created a list of the top ten NYC spots to indulge in some delicious apple, sweet potato, and pumpkin flavored desserts before they disappear until next year.

Doughnut Plant has outdone itself by creating one of the most mouthwatering desserts I have ever had the privilege to set eyes on: the Ripple Doughnut. It's made up of three rings of doughnuts, each one a different flavor, that come together to make an amazing dessert experience big enough to feed six people. The featured fall-flavor doughnut is cranberry, sweet potato, and crystallized ginger. Yum! The Ripple Doughnut also comes in a mochaccino flavor made up of mocha, coffee, and cinnamon milk layers.

2. Magnolia Bakery

Magnolia Bakery is probably one of the best-known sweet shops in the city, but don't overlook it because of the crowds. This bakery really gets into the fall season with desserts like pumpkin cheesecakes, mini pies, and pumpkin cakes with caramel cream cheese frosting. Just look at that adorable mini apple pie; who could resist?

3. Little Cupcake Bakeshop

If you're looking to get your pumpkin spice fix in non-latté form, try a slice of this pumpkin spice cake from Little Cupcake Bakeshop. It's the perfect autumn bite with moist cake and not too much frosting. It might even be... better than Starbucks. It also comes in cupcake form so you can carry it with you as you go in search of even more fall-flavored dessert goodness.

4. Juicy Spot Cafe

Craving pumpkin and also want to finally get around to trying the rolled ice cream trend? Check out Juicy Spot Cafe's autumn collab with Spot Dessert Bar. Their rolled condensed milk ice cream is topped with brûléed Japanese pumpkin cake bites. It's a unique take on classic fall flavors that lets you enjoy some pumpkin dessert in peace without the accusations of being #basic.

5. The Cinnamon Snail

This one's for all the vegans out there. The Cinnamon Snail offers a ton of amazing vegan treats that change almost every day, but they consistently have some pretty spectacular fall-flavored dessert. Pictured above is their pumpkin chiffon doughnut, which has a delicious cinnamon glaze and (for all you pumpkin snobs who can't stand pumpkin spice) real pumpkin on top. Some of their other autumn desserts include apple whoopie pies, maple pecan doughnuts, and apple pecan streusel cupcakes.

6. Sweets by Chloe

Pictured above is their pumpkin chiffon doughnut, which has a delicious cinnamon glaze and (for all you pumpkin snobs who can't stand pumpkin spice) real pumpkin on top. Some of their other autumn desserts include apple whoopie pies, maple pecan doughnuts, and apple pecan streusel cupcakes.

Another vegan option is Sweets by Chloe, which opened next to the popular vegan fast casual restaurant by Chloe earlier this year. They have some amazing pumpkin cinnamon rolls! I recommend getting there early so the glaze is still warm. Nothing beats a hot fall-flavored dessert.

7. Jars by Dani

For anyone who's as obsessed with mason jars as I am, Jars by Dani is for you. This specialty dessert spot layers cake, creme, sprinkles, and icing on top of each other to make a really beautiful sweet treat. Plus you get to keep the jar! Try their pumpkin spice brownie batter flavor before autumn ends.

8. Oddfellows Ice Cream Co.

Sweet potato with marshmallows, apple cider, and caramel crisp are just a few of the fantastic fall-flavored ice creams offered by Oddfellows Ice Cream Co. This place specializes in unique flavors and does them well. Some of their other offerings include butternut squash, pecan pie, apple caramel walnut, and pumpkin pie flavors. Just make sure to remember: it's never too cold for ice cream.

9. Momofuku Milk Bar

Momofuku Milk Bar's claim to fame has always been their cereal milk soft serve, but this fall season they're serving up something new: sweet potato pie ice cream. Topped with marshmallows and graham cracker crumble, this dessert is perfect for making that Thanksgiving feeling last a little bit longer (minus the annoying cousins, of course).

10. Ice & Vice

Ice & Vice is an experimental ice cream shop on the Lower East Side, which has possibly the most unique flavor combinations in NYC. Their fall sundae is made up of a pumpkin ginger donut from Underwest Donuts topped with Basic B ice cream (mexican vanilla with black lava sea salt), black vinegar crème fraîche, persimmon pomegranate relish, black vinegar mousse, and sesame tuile. It's got a lot going on, but don't let that scare you. The flavors work together to create a delicious fall dessert.

I know the holidays are just around the corner, but that doesn't mean we have to say goodbye to our favorite fall flavors yet. These ten NYC dessert spots will let you hold onto the tastes of autumn for just a little longer. But even if you can't make it to all of them before winter, remember: there's always next year.