Forget Coachella, Outside Lands and all those other music festivals. Calling all foodies—Eat Drink SF is the festival to attend this summer. From August 24-26, 2018 at the Festival Pavilion in Fort Mason Center in San Francisco, CA, this premier food and drink festival will be featuring a wide lineup of the finest restaurants and chefs from around the Bay Area.

Each of the four grand tasting events at Eat Drink SF features a rotating program of more than 30 different top Bay Area restaurants, serving food bites and beverages exclusive to the festival. With so many excellent restaurants highlighted, it can be hard to decide how to maximize your time and stomach.

Take a trip around the world with your taste buds all from the comfort of the festival, with tastings from the following restaurants. All of these places have at least four stars and more than 1000 reviews on Yelp, and is just one way of highlighting the tried-and-true popular restaurants of the Bay Area.

Italy: Pizzeria Delfina, Piccino, Perbacco 

Start your trip in the famous boot of Europe in Italy. Pizzeria Delfina serves Neopolitan-style pizzas—a style of pizza topped with tomato and mozzarella—and is known for its innovative topping combinations featuring farm-to-table ingredients. Piccino has a frequently changing Italian menu at its restaurant to showcase the freshest and in-season ingredients, as well as emphasize local, organic elements for great tasting food with no frills. Upscale restaurant Perbacco features the finest flavors inspired by the Italian regions of Piemonte and Liguria, for food that is both immersed in authentic Italian traditions but with modern twists.

France: Absinthe Brasserie & Bar

Hop on over to the neighboring country of France at Absinthe Brasserie & Bar. This restaurant is known for its brasserie style food and is modeled on the classic concept of the French brasserie—an informal and relaxed atmosphere with hearty meals, such as its popular French onion soup, and a great selection of cocktails.

Greece: Souvla

Inspired by souvlaki shops found in Greece, Souvla aims to serve fast but fine food, featuring rotisserie roasted meats cooked on skewers the traditional style. Customers can’t leave, however, without its frozen Greek yogurt topped with baklava crumbles.

Israel: Oren’s Hummus 

With another location that just recently opened in San Francisco, authentic Israeli food at Oren’s Hummus can easily be devoured by all in the Bay Area. The depth of flavors in the creamy hummus and fluffy, fresh pita speaks for themselves as indicated by its plain and simple hummus eating guide: rip, scoop, and eat.

India: DOSA 

DOSA takes customers on a journey to South India, featuring spices, flavors and techniques from the country, but sourcing the best local, organic and seasonal ingredients from farmer's markets. The dosa, a type of crepe-like pancake filled with traditional South Indian fillings, is a specialty here.

China: Dragon Beaux 

Dragon Beaux boasts a modern twist on the Chinese classics of dim sum and hot pot. Using premium selections of meat and local seafood, the dishes here are an inventive collaboration between traditional Chinese flavors and fusion of fresh ingredients to elevate the contemporary dining experience.

Japan: Roka Akor

Diners will be transported straight to Japan at this restaurant based on Roka Akor’s focus, not just on the classic sushi, sashimi, and tempura, but on using Japanese inspired marinades to showcase the freshest cuts of meat and seasonal vegetables. The open robata grill in the center of the restaurant adds the ultimate visual experience to the diner’s culinary journey to Japan.

Seafood: Farallon, Pacific Catch, The Sea by Alexander's Steakhouse 

These restaurants will whisk you across the ocean from one continent to the next with fresh and local seafood. You’ll get to imagine you are swimming in the ocean with the jellyfish chandeliers and octopus stools at Farallon, known in particular for its oyster and raw bars. Pacific Catch offers a West Coast style-Pacific inspired twist on its affordable food, serving familiar favorites like poke, rice bowls, and fried seafood. On the opposite end, the fine dining at The Sea by Alexander’s Steakhouse features modern techniques in its contemporary cuisine, to highlight the extraordinary in the sustainably sourced seafood.

Brazil: Espetus Churrascaria

Upon reaching the shores of South America in Brazil, Espetus Churrascaria will welcome you to an authentic Brazilian churrascaria experience where meats are grilled on an open flame over a mesquite grill. Customers can savor the depth of flavor and texture in each signature cut of meat which are continuously carved table-side.

Argentina: Lolinda

Lolinda specializes in Argentinian style steaks, grilled over a wood fired grill. Be transported to Latin America through Lolinda’s expertly cooked variety of meats to classic dishes such as ceviche, empanadas, and grilled skewers.

Mexico: Nopalito

No trip to South America is complete without a stop in Mexico. Nopalito offers classic Mexican food while deeply committed to its philosophy of using local, organic, and sustainable ingredients. The tacos, carnitas, quesadillas, and more celebrate the true culinary traditions of Mexico.

North America: Serpentine, Wayfare Tavern

Stepping into North America, Serpentine takes diners on a journey with its New American fare featured in its comforting and popular brunch menu. The stylish yet relaxing and approachable atmosphere of the restaurant will make customers feel right at home. As its name suggests, Wayfare Tavern offers patrons a classic tavern experience in a sophisticated pub-style setting, serving American favorites like fried chicken among other regularly changing items based on seasonal and local ingredient availability. 

California: Frances, Starbelly

Taking a trip to California, the heart and host of Eat Drink SF, Frances offers a daily-changing menu that focuses on highlighting produce and products from local Californian markets and farmers. The refined techniques yet approachable flavors in its food and atmosphere is evident in its popular item of bacon beignets—the ultimate sophisticated comfort food. Starbelly likewise emphasizes serving seasonal Californian comfort food sourced locally for satisfying meals every day of the week. The relaxed, welcoming ambience of its year-round patio allows patrons to appreciate the restaurant even more.

Dessert: Salt & Straw 

Dessert transcends all borders and boundaries, and the flavor combinations of Salt and Straw’s ice cream are sure to take you around the world with one bite. The ice cream at this popular ice cream spot is hand made in small batches, and the unique flavors highlight the different local ingredients available at each of the scoop shops located across the West Coast. 

The anticipation of what tastings these restaurants and many others will offer may be killing you, but Eat Drink SF is so much more than just getting to eat and drink. Not only will attendees get to watch culinary demonstrations on the main stage presented by the masters behind the delicious food and drinks, they will also be able to meet and mingle with these distinguished chefs of the world class Bay Area restaurants.

This year is Eat Drink SF’s 10th anniversary and the program is bigger and better than ever. It includes a spirits store for guests to purchase bottles they’ve sampled at the festival, a Bay Area Top Chef reunion demo and Q&A featuring chefs Tu David Phu, Rogelio Garcia, and Melissa Perfit, culinary demonstrations by notable chefs like Chef Dominique Crenn, Chef Roland Passot, and Chef Chris Cosentino, a special activation hosted by the Museum of Ice Cream, and even RFID technology-enabled wristbands for festival-goers to check-in at restaurant booths to map everything they’ve eaten.

A paradise for any food lover, Eat Drink SF is the festival to end your summer on a high note. Buy tickets for any of the tasting events, or try your luck at a Golden Ticket Giveaway to win a pair of free tickets to Eat Drink SF—follow the clues on the Instagram account (@eatdrinksf). The exquisite tastings from world-class and new up-and-coming restaurants, as well as the opportunities to learn and appreciate the Bay Area’s cuisine from distinguished chefs is sure to be an indulgent experience for all.