The fall weather can be deceiving. Most days I wrap myself in my comfiest sweater in the morning and end up suffering from a heat stroke by the late afternoon. Since we're still having warm days in November, it seems like nobody knows what to do with their drinks. 

While it may not feel like fall, temperature wise, the UD campus radiates with different shades of yellow, orange, and red stimulating everyone's ~fall feels~. Since you won't be able to break out your circle scarves and UGG boots yet, make your drink your best accessory during the fall. Whether you prefer hot, iced or alcoholic drinks, the cafès and restaurants on Main Street are sure to satisfy all your fall cravings.  

1. Central Perk: Blended Iced Chai

beer, coffee
Caroline Grew

With the consistency of a smoothie and the incredible taste of chai, this drink will help cool you down on those abnormally hot fall days. Grab your Friends, claim your seats and enjoy your Blended Iced Chai at the notorious Central Perk.

2. Brew Haha!: Pumpkin Spice Latte

If you're as basic as I am, trying to find the perfect Pumpkin Spice Latte is a serious task I am faced with each fall season. So to all my fellow basic Blue Hens, give your Starbucks PSL a break and this autumn classic a try at Brew Haha!.

3. Brewed Awakenings: Apple Strudel Latte 

coffee, beer, wine
Caroline Grew

It's easy to overlook this hidden gem when walking down Main Street, but it's one cafè you don't want to miss. Brewed Awakenings' variety of espresso drinks set them aside from other Main Street coffee shops because of their innovation and taste. Their festive Apple Strudel Latte will make you forget about picking apples and wanting to drink them instead. Sorry, Millburn Orchards.  

4. Starbucks: Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte

tea, coffee
Kylie McLaughlin

As UD students, we are blessed to not only have one Starbucks on campus, but two (*slow clap*). With that type of opportunity, you do not want to pass up on their iced cinnamon dolce latte. Whipped cream optional, deliciousness guaranteed. 

5. Iron Hill Brewery: Pumpkin Ale:

As my father once put it, "I don't drink beer for the taste, but I would for this one." Iron Hill's beer is brewed locally so the quality is high and the flavor is authentic. Their Pumpkin Ale comes in a variety of brews, so take a break from Natty Light for a weekend and enjoy this fall refresher before it's gone for the season.