Dear Chipotle,

Over the past few years, our relationship has grown so much.

You've been with me since high school. I have fond memories of the months after I got my license when I was finally able to drive to meet you. We would have lovely dates during my lunch break at school. Spending time with you brightened my dreary high school days.

When I got to college, you became more than just a pastime during the school day; you became my rock. Days are busy and stressful, but you are always there. No matter where I am on campus, I know you will always be on Marshall Street waiting for me at the end of the day.

Dear Chipotle, you've seen me at my best and at my worst. When I'm drunk, your carb-filled love makes all nausea and bad decisions okay. When I'm hangry, you console me and make sure I'm alright, taking all of my rumbling-tummy-frustration away. When I have just done well on a test, you are the first I tell. You congratulate me with a delicious chicken bowl full of everything you know I love.

After I experience you, I always leave feeling good; your tender chicken and fresh guac are the definition of satisfaction. Quite frankly, you make me smile with each bite. In fact, you sometimes even give me presents (like free double chicken when the cashier doesn't notice).

On the rare occasions when things don't work out between us-- such as when I get a stomach ache after being with you-- its not you, it's me. I probably waited too long to eat that day; it's never your fault.

Even when your reputation was on the line during the virus scare, I was on your side. I know that your intentions are always good. All you mean to do is please me. 

Dear Chipotle, You already know this I'm sure, but I love you. I'm looking forward to many more years with you by my side.

Always,

Amy

P.S. Here is one of my many Instagram posts I have dedicated to you: