Spring break isn't complete without a trip to Dairy Queen. As this week of relaxation comes to an end, that doesn't mean the fun has to stop. DQ has launched its new spring treat collection across the nation and it's a sweet one for sure. 

DQ's NEW Spring Collection

DQ

DQ's vibrant spring collection is filled with shakes, slushies and dipped cones galore. 

What's on the menu? 

Chip Shakes - DQ Chip Shakes offer creamy DQ soft serve blended with signature choco chip confetti and real milk, finished with whipped topping.

Choco Hazelnut Chip Shake: Made with decadent choco hazelnut spread

Mint Chip Shake: Made with refreshing crème de menthe

Raspberry Chip Shake: Made with real raspberries 

Slush

Tropical Lemonade Twisty Misty Slush: A slush beverage with bold, swirling colors and layered flavors of sweet mango, vibrant lemon-lime and tart lemonade.

Dreamsicle Dipped Cone: This orange Dreamsicle Dipped Cone is made with DQ soft serve coated in a creamy orange and vanilla flavored crunchy coating.

Find these offerings at participating DQ locations in the U.S. this beginning now through the end of spring. 

Dairy-Free Dilly Bar

DQ

If you can't have dairy, not to worry, DQ has you covered. The brand has its Non-Dairy Dilly Bar available made with coconut cream and a crunchy chocolate coating.

Everyone deserves to have something sweet they can munch on this spring.

(PS: DQ's Blizzard of the Month for April is the Frosted Animal Cookie.)