Everyone knows that being vegan benefits animals, the environment, and your personal health. Finding good vegan food, though? Not that simple. But that's the thing - by CHLOE makes it easy. When people think of a vegan diet, the first things that come to mind are lettuce and tofu, not burgers and mac and cheese, two of by CHLOE's most appetizing menu items. by CHLOE is the one-stop-shop for vegan comfort food, and here's why. 

1. You can get your favorite vegan comfort foods.

Olivia Crowley

Their ooey-gooey mac n' cheese is made with a sweet potato cashew cheese sauce that will definitely satisfy your cravings. The guac burger isn't just your average veggie burger, it packs a crunch, with tortilla chips hidden underneath the bun. And, the salads are loaded with flavorful ingredients, like avocado, edamame, shiitake bacon, and chickpeas. 

2. It's perfect for a quick bite

Michaela Gillis

The counter serve style of the restaurant makes ordering quick and easy, especially if you're on the go. Plus, each order is served with a coloring sheet, because let's be real, who doesn't love coloring.

3. They have a brunch menu

https://www.instagram.com/p/BctPRtQl6bB/?tagged=bychloe

Did someone say brunch?! Their breakfast menu is available Saturday and Sunday till 4PM and features everyone's favorites: smoothie bowls, avocado toast, and morning oats. 

4. by CHLOE uses locally sourced ingredients and eco-friendly packaging

Maddie Gatto

You can enjoy your meal even more knowing that you're helping the environment. That's what I call a win-win.

5. There is something for everyone

by CHLOE's menu features tons of options including pastas, salads, burgers, and juice. If you're feeling adventurous, try dipping the air baked fries in the beet ketchup for an added twang. If you have more of a sweet tooth, they have a daily selection of freshly baked sweets made in house. No matter what you order, you can't go wrong.

6. Extra Bonus for NYU and Boston Area Students 

There is currently a promotion happening from now through December 25 that students can enjoy 20% off at by CHLOE. Bleaker Street and ALL Boston locations. Now theres no excuse not to stop by and satisfy your hunger with their vegan comfort food. 

BTW: by CHLOE has a Instagram feed that puts a unique spin on the typical foodstagram. @eatbychloe Check it out: https://www.instagram.com/eatbychloe/