Hot take: The best part of Thanksgiving isn't the turkey, but the dessert. Luckily, New York City bakery Baked by Melissa understands, and is featuring a "Give Thanks" 25-pack of cupcake which features all of your favorite Thanksgiving desserts, in bite size form.

Courtesy of Baked by Melissa.

This 25-pack of bite-size cupcakes includes handcrafted flavors like Caramel Apple Pie (topped with buttery streusel), Toasted Cinnamon (with a white chocolate cinnamon cereal brittle topping), Red Velvet, Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Carrot Cake (with cream cheese icing & chocolate chip cake), and Triple Chocolate Fudge.

Not only do these flavors make it the perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving table, it's all wrapped up in a FREE Thanksgiving sleeve — making it a great gift to show someone just how grateful you are.

The best part? For every Give Thanks pack sold, Baked by Melissa will donate $1 to City Harvest, helping to feed a New York City family in need this holiday season.

And if you're still looking for a dessert to bring to your Friendsgiving potluck, look no further than Baked by Melissa's Friendsgiving Cupcakes

This 50-pack of cupcakes Includes one Give Thanks 25-pack  and one Latest & Greatest 25-Pack (feat. Baked by Melissa's 8 OG flavors, limited-edition fall flavors, and mini cupcake of the month) for the ultimate combo for your Friendsgiving gathering.

Like the Give Thanks cupcake packs, Baked By Melissa will donate $1 to City Harvest with every purchase of the Friendsgiving Pack.

You can order Baked by Melissa online for shipping, courier delivery, or in-store pick-up, just in time for Thanksgiving on Thursday, Nov. 25.

Being grateful and helping those in need, all while enjoying cupcakes? Sign me up.